Why wont my system work...

Bronze Member
Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 62
ok system stoped working so i pulled out the deck to see if a wire came loose and the yellow battery wire hit some metal an i think blew a fuse but itwasnt the radio clock fuse...is there another fuse or ne thing else that happened?????

Silver Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 158
amp fuse, power cable fuse, amp may have gone into protect....mine did this after i got it back from getting the transmission worked on so i replaced the turn on lead and it worked for a while but quite again...so now im waiting on my new(ish) amp from my friend....

Bronze Member

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 63
no ok i ment the deck wont even work now my bad...it wont turn on and the fuses are good...i havnt checked the ignition fuse could that be it??

Bronze Member

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 64
is there a fuse box other then the one under my steering wheel?? i drive a 1998 honda civic lx

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3621
Fuse on the back of the HU?

Bronze Member

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 65
there isnt one...the fuses are run in with the wires...and they arnt blown.............

Silver Member
Username: Mateo

Post Number: 160
ohh ok i gotcha....my bad corey, i misunderstood

Bronze Member

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 66
its all good now lol i got my cd player working but i found out y my amp isnt turnin on there is no power comin from the power cord...and the fuse is not blown and it is hooked up correctly how is it not puttin out power??

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5565
If there's no power coming out at the end of the wire check the fuse holder itself for some reason it might not be making contact to the other wire through the fuse.Get yourself a testlight and see where the break in the wire is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us