Drive in movie project...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2363
so ive got this idea to buy a component set and make a small box for the 4 speakers and crossovers and carry it with me to the drive in movies and just sit it on my car or on the ground where we generally sit in chairs or whatever.

good idea?

im prolly gonna do it. i can just run it off an amp from inside my car once i get out there, so no problems powering them really.

if anyone has a set of components for kinda cheap lemme know, im prolly doing this soon. too bad winter is right around the corner, it wont get used much until about spring...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3780
sounds good, but why not just use the speaks in your car? LOL thats what most people do, plus if you have a a badazz setup its make for a great surrond sound.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 7005
thats what I was gonna post too when I saw it

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2365
"sounds good, but why not just use the speaks in your car? LOL thats what most people do"

thats what i ALWAYS do, "LOL"...

and that is why this is called a project. this is not for theatrical purposes at all and sometimes when i go to the drive in i am accompanied by a large group and we all sit around together. im doing this for alot of ears at one time. that is all i am doing this for.

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 990
I didn't think there were drive in movies anymore...Wow, I wish we had 1 in this area.
Sounds like a good idea man. Do it ;D

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3738
drive in movies? where are you going to get the signal for the movies sound?

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2366
nick, we didnt have one for over 20 years and they put on here about two years ago.

killa, there are three screens that play two movies per day, each screen has its own frequency that you tune your radio to. at first the frequency sucked, now it is a very clear signal, dont know what they did to fix it...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3782
"thats what i ALWAYS do"

then why do you want to make a new setup? just use the setup in your car, 3 15's sound damnn good when something blows up.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3758
ahhh i c that smart thinking
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us