Game of the centruy

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15634
colts vs patriots at indianapolis.

colts are going to hand the pats their first lost of the season. i can't wait. i've been waitint for a game like this all my life. lol.

james longo, you will lose this weekend. get ready to pay. infact why not just send me the money now.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5563
I don't know about that Chad.I'd pick Brady over Manning so...all in all it should be a sweet game.I was actually gonna make a thread about it lol,you beat me to it.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2075
as a quarterback Manning is better than Brady. Brady has ALWAYS had a great defense, perfect offensive line, good running game etc. He is great but he doesn't impact the game the way Manning does. He's efficient, won't make big mistakes and will hit guys when they're open. But he can't go out of his way to make something happen when it wasn't even there like manning. And manning ALSO is efficient, minimizes mistakes etc. Manning gets the edge to me.

Manning makes his receivers look better than they are. Bradys receivers are currently making him look better than he is. Marvin Harrison is good, but overrated because he's played with peyton.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3775
its either gonna be one great game or a blow out, i hope the colts win but i could see it going either way.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10877
We could see 600+ yards in the air tomorrow.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15635
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45qOSafRPBc

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10878

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2146
lol, fu(king chad...

What? Were not worth more time

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2467
chad, ill put 20 on pats if u want???

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2848
Tom Brady is the man.

27-37 New Engalnd Patriots

GO PATRIOTS

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2468
"And manning ALSO is efficient, minimizes mistakes etc. Manning gets the edge to me. "

brady has 30 td's this yr...... 2 interceptions

manning has 16 or 17 i forgot td's and 3 interceptions

plus marvin harrison isnt 100% and brady has randy moss the best reciever in the NFL

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2469
did u seriously watch the redskins game? if they play like that it will be 40 to 14. redskins dont have no SH!T defense and they made them look like a peeeeeeeee wee flag football team. whos gunna be able to cover randy moss???? thats ur first question u have to ask. second is while they are double and sometimes triple teaming randy moss whos gunna be able to add to the rush and put pressure on brady. it takes 5 or 6 to get to him 2 or 3 to cover randy moss. rest are in single coverage. its over. brady will have a field day....

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15636
lol i make another later. lol.

anyways jk i already have one bet going with james. i don't want to take too much money from people. lol. trust me i'll be saving you 20 bux.

i know the pats are favored to win. they are playing like gods right now. but i have a gut feeling the colts will pull off a win in the end.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2470
gentlemens bet then... im taking ur manhood haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2076
ill take the colts for $20 if you give me some points. we'll send the money to chad and he can send it to the winner :-)

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 800
i would put my money on the pats... 35-27 pats. ;) watch

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2476
pit bull, sending the money to chad would take 3% more off the top on each 20. if u want the bet im good for the money....

and no points, straight up!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2078
So you won't give me any points, but you want the team that's favored to win. The old baby on the corner trick eh? I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT SH!T!!!

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2479
lol but u think the colts will win and i think the pats will win. ur not willing to bet on something u believe? o well

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6784
pats > colts
and look at who this is coming from....

i hope the colts win cause i hate the pats with a passion....but we'll see what happens....im not gonna guess who wins but IMO, the pats are a better team

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10881
As a Steeler fan I have to hate the Pats.....and the Colts. As a fantasy player who owns Brady I say light it up. He's won me $80 this year so far and shows no signs of fatigue. I'll be recording the game on DVD.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2367
i feel the patriots are stronger but i dont like them and all my money is on the colts, sooo...

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1909
i think the game is going to come down to joesph addai ... if he is hitting holes the colts win ... hands down

Gold Member

Post Number: 2079
j/k jk...that sounds weird, change your SN. Don't really wanna bet with ppl i don't really know on the net anyway, nothin personal. I just meant if you were gonna gimme some good odds or something it may have raised my interest.

Loudon i agree about Addai, as well as the Colts defense. Addai is crucial cause if the colts win time of possesion by a few minutes i think they win. And it doesn't hurt that Bob Sanders, my favorite player not on DA BEARS, is a horrible monster sent from the depths of hell to terrorize NFL offenses.

I like the Colts in this game cause i really believe if both teams have good days, the colts defense is better. The Pats D over-achieves it's talent because they're well coached, intelligent and clever. I certainly AM NOT downplaying the importance and value of those things, but if the Colts match that with their preperation, which i think they can and will, they really are more athletic and talented. The Pats pass D in particular I think gets by more on their defensive schemes and play calling rather than exceptional skill and talent.

In the past we've seen the Pats beat the Colts a bunch of times with seemingly less talented players, but the Colts have won the past 3 in a row. I think Dungy has turned the corner and figured out the recipe of preperation that can beat the Pats, it's not a guaranteed formula, but Belicheck can't just outsmart Dungy anymore.

JEEZ I AM EXCITED FOR THIS GAME!!! It really could go either way, these teams are clearly the 2 best in the NFL to this point, and I won't be the least surprised by who wins regardless. In the spirit of making a prediction however, i'll go....34-28 Colts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 802
i hate the pats but their gonna win :-(

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2481
bob sanders doesnt have the speed to cause anything against moss or stallworth. colts defense isnt fast or big. not physical enough to play with randy moss and not quick enough t play with stallworth. jackson and hayden r both in their third season. randy moss has played more nfl games than both them combined.

Silver Member

Post Number: 803
very good point jk

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2368
when is kickoff?

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2369
nevermind...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2084
Bob Sanders is pretty fast...and he's not really a coverage guy anyway. He's a great run stopper and a play maker.

Say what you will about the colts D, but they are #1 in the NFL in pass yards allowed/game and #2 in the NFL in points allowed/game. Sanders was injured for a lot of last season, since he came back all they've done is win the superbowl while playing great D, and continue the great D this season. He completely changes the defense, IMO they are plenty physical to beat a team like the pats. When i think of physically threatening teams i don't think of the pats, i think of the steelers and jaguars, last years Bears or Ravens, teams like that.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15637
only a few more hours to go. i don't know if i should wash my car before or after the game. lol.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2370
"i don't know if i should wash my car before or after the game."

wtf?

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2371
i washed mine yesterday...

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15638
well if i wash before, i'll miss the green bay game. if i wash after i'll miss the eagles and cowboys game.

one of lifes big decisions. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 314
pats are best team in the land guys.....go cry Manning go cry

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
wow randy moss is an animal. colts D is no joke though. such a good game

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5570
F U C K YEA!F U CK the COLTS!!!WHOOO.BRADY FTMFW!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10889
Even against the Colt's D and two int's Brady still got me 25 fantasy points.

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10516
Thanks for the money Chad :-) thats $50 over 2 weeks I have stolen from your AZZ lol keep em comin:-)

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15639
lol let me see the schedule for next week. i get to choose first this time.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2149
That last interception from Manning was terrible. Just a very bad decision. How does the best "mental" quarterback in the NFL make a decision like that in that situation....

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10517
Hey Yanks you are up by 1.5 points and you both have 2 guys left to play:-) I am routing for you:-) nothing against you pit it will just help me in the standings:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2086
really great game, thoroughly entertaining! Can't wait for the next matchup which i'm sure will be coming this postseason. The difference in this game was the colts coming away with field goals instead of touchdowns on their first 2 posessions. just can't let the pats hang around like that. IMO the colts out-played the pats for the first 51 minutes, but like i said they let em' hang around, and didn't stop em' in the end. All the credit to the pats for a good win.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3035
Yanks has two players, Romo and Barber (who I predict will have a breakout game this week) while Pit has one and a half players counting Big Ben and the kicker (keeker?). Advantage Yanks Fan.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1812
the was a really good game

patriots woot woot

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10519
yeah thats what I think Brad:-) I could possibly move into first:-)? hopefully:-)

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2856
Great Game

Go Patriots

Gold Member

Post Number: 2089
breakout game for Barber? talk to the head coach, barber's averaging 5.7yards/carry...too bad he only has 84 carries on the season.

i'ma need a miracle to win this week:-(

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10520
actually Brad you are going to beat Chauncey so I will move into second if Yanks wins.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6792
i should be in 3rd or 4th if i win this game :-)

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10521
yanks up 13:-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6801
17 now :-)

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15640
i hope yanks win this whole thing. there is no one that deserves to win more than yanks. i mean the dude is so dedicated. not to mention one of the nicest guy here. i can't even mention how awesome his team is. i mean he is a genius. he knows exactly who to pick. mad mad props to my friend yanks fan.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6803
aww thanks chad. i appreciate it bud, i really do.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15641
yeah you deseve it man. lol.

btw i think the dodgers are going to get arod as well. lol.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6804
i dont know about that chad....i honestly have absolutly no idea where he will end up....there are soooo many places where its been rumored that hes gonna go there that its not even funny....
red sox
dodgers
angels
marlins
cubs
mets
giants
tigers
its insane....$350 million over 10 years....

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10522
my prediction is that he throws that deal away to go back with the yankees. What would be better to win back over all the fans then to take a lesser deal to be back in NY?

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15642
on a side note, james longo is a walking encyclopedia when it comes to football. i mean i asked the guy like 100 questions and he knew it all.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6806
on another side note, i just hit 200+ pts for the second or third time in 5 weeks :-)

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2373
well i lost my money on the colts unfortunately but i will get double back on the cowboys game i think... :-)

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10523
I don't know about that Chad! lol aren't you just full of compliments tonight?:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2106
well as sad as it makes me to have you guys all root against me (fu<kers), it makes me feel good to say

HEY HOW BOUT RUTHLESSBOOGERS WITH 5 TD PASSES AND 200 YARDS HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6826
team yanks fan > team pit bull

fyi, 2 of your players had career days....adrian peterson and big ben aka big douche

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2491
adrian peterson had an amazingggggg game. not only did he run all over the field but made them look like little kids. averaged like 9 yards per rush lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2107
You're seriously gonna blame luck? I say it's justice after i outscored the entire league last week, EXCEPT for the one person i played who barely beat me.

Yanks you scored 32 points with Nate Burleson...Nate fu<king Burleson?...an average receiver. Your QB's scored like 30 points over their projections too, your team over-acheived this week, don't be mad cause mine over-acheived more:-) besides i have the most overall points in our league, you act like CHAD beat you or something!?

<3 you chad :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6827
nate burleson is the thrid most point scorer on my team.....so it wasnt a fluke....just a good pick up at the beginning of the year....i know your a good team but seriously, there is no way i cant blame it on luck....im up 33 pts with only big ben to play and he throws for a record of 5 tds in the first half?!?! please excuse me being bitter but come on....

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6848
pick-up of the week:

Priest Holmes
he'll be starting for me this week due to LJ is almost guranteed to be out....we'll see how much gas priest has left in his tank....hes running up against the worst rush D in the league

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2379
did anyone watch the dallas game?

romo was right behind a ref mocking him in 4th quarter, funnier than a mofo...

just figured i would share.

and while im at it whitten ran like 20 yards without his helmet...

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2380
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTRw9ogag0

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2381
and i pmed you chad...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums