Any real reason why you cannot invert components?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3730
Some of these component sets have such nice baskets and inverting them would not only show off there assends but stay cooler with cabin air and allow for a much smaller door area. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 678
just a opinion but i would assume 90 percent of comps are directional and u take a way a decent amount of decible's spell check? anyway that's all i can really think of bu oi bet if u used a half h pipe like horshoe port chamber to funnel audio back into the cabin u could prob get som sound back, but it's just a theory.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7087
because they are not designed to be use for low notes that you can feel.. give power to a small speaker and put it in front of you.. that your the cone is in front of you then change it so what is in front of you is the magnet.. it will sound soo much different

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3731
I was thinking the same at above certain frequencies the driver becomes directional, just proved with one of my 5 1/4's. Funny inverting a sub has little or no effect but with compnents it is different, time to bust the fiberglass out Polo...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us