Whos got the new ipod nanos that play video

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 338
got one of the 8 gb ones coming in monday?how nice are they?and i got my sx 15,nicely built sub,,next md2d unless i decide 2 get a md21 for componets then it will be a md1d

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 953
my sister got one. seems pretty cool.

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 694
I bought the 80G Ipod for my g/f. Personally, I like the older versions better...

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 648
nano video = waste of money

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13076
^^True...the screen is to little..my dad bought one the other day...5th and 6th Gen FTW!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
im not really plannin on using it for videos or photos,basiclly just music,its just a waiste of memory and one more question,i had a old i pod a good while back that u had to use some program to add music to it,cant remember what program i just got off work 24 hours straitand if u deleted the music off your computer the next time u hooked up your ipod it would delete it off your i pod as well,does it still do that

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_enjoyer

Post Number: 15
If you are referring to itunes, it will do that unless if you go into the settings and disable ipod/library synchronization. I personally use "ephpod".

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
yeah hate i tunes,but at the time thats all i knew to use,wondows media player will not work for on i pods,ima try the ephpod thang but itsays may not work properly with new i pods
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us