Everything must go....

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3723
>.< im pretty much fu<ked..... car accident costed me some money and put me kinda broke..... now i just got a speeding ticket... car payment is due... and today makes 2 payments due... I really have no option but to sell some stuff....

I will sell my DD9515F (needs recone, is under warranty still so if wanted pay shipping and i will ship to DD and have them ship back to you)

425$+Shipping for DD

I will sell both the Zx2500.1 and the DD9515F for 750 shipped if bought togethor.

Still have the line driver.... Earthquake PHD5000D , And possibly might sell my laptop...

Dell Inspiron E1505
DIMM2 Ram slot just went bad. So now only has 512MB instead of 1024MB (Extra ram chip still included) Pentium Core Duo 1.8Ghz 256MB PCI-E Hypermemory Ati Video 100GB SATA HD. CD-RW\DVD-RW
700$.

AIM d92stealth
johnfiac at hotmail

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3597
$425 for a non-working 9515F? good luck with that. Those go for 400 or less working.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3978
whats the prices on everything seperate? never told us how much you wanted for each zx2500.1 .. or the earthquake :P

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1800
if i had any money ide buy that 2500.1

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2441
rediculous price on dd

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 57
Lol I'll trade you my radar detector for the DD.. sounds like ya need one. That situation sucks though man, it's like giving away a kid (one that you liked at least).

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3724
LMAO yea i dont even want to get rid of the DD its still basically brand new.... and free recone besides shipping :-\ i can easily sell it 500 local after i do a recone. The Zx2500.1 ill do 425$ the DD i guess 375$ but then your on your own for the recone... im trying to get a personal loan to avoid this but it will be a few days b4 i hear back on that... so everything is still for sale unless that happens. The Earthquake ill do 325$ + shipping.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3605
Oh, so it's 425 with recone? Damn if I had money I'd get that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us