Mac users

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2050
Is anyone using leopard OS 10.5 and or has messed around with it? I just wanna get your review on it... If your using Bootcamp please tell me how you like it also. I need Windows XP or Vista for some of my classes in school and im getting tired of using 2 computers.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 498
if i was you i would get XP vista is a crapy system and should have never been relased to the world so soon

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2051
yeah i have the disk for XP so i would use that until the new version of Vista comes out.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 595
i dont have leopard yet but i have used it. time machine has been talked about so buch, but if you dont have an external hard drive then...
overall though it is more fun to use and more convienient in alot of ways. i like how you can coverflow all documents.
if you dont like one of the new aspects, you can always change it back to the tiger settings.
i havent run bootcamp on leopard but i have it on tiger. if works well. one drawback is that i dont know if you can add harddrive space to bootcamp after you initally give it space. i had to reinstall to give it more space. other than that i like it.

Gold Member

ASU

Post Number: 2052
i have a 1tb external HD.

i really just wanna try someones leopard and see if i like it, but from what i hear is pretty nice. should i go ahead and run bootcamp on tiger or should i make the upgrade to leopard 1st?

thanks for the quick reply man.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 620
vista will be good, in time, it's just not ready yet...lol

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 317
vista was not ready to be released they said it was not supposed to come out till next year or this fall in the first place,i had it. waisted my 250 dollars for the premium edition

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 596
tiger is not going to be outdated for a while, but i always like getting the new technology, espically when it is as cool as lepoard. it has some cool cosmetic upgrades. if you have the 180 to drop on loepard, i would get it, if not then i dont think it would be that big of a deal.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 627
when it's ready, I'll dnld it for free!!!! save me 250
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us