Ot: stolen amp

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 784
so my ed nine.1 came today while i was at school... hmmm well it wasnt there when i got home and the tracking says it was delivered this morning at 12:00. sum1 came to my porch and stole it i think. i dont know what to do. im pissed. 270 bucks down the f*cking drain. idk if there was any extra insurance on it but ups covers the first 100 dollars i think. so yea. :-( what do i do?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2837
Doesn't that sh!t have to be signed for?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6746
i always thought if it was more than a certain amount, yuou had to sign or they would take it to their store and you had to pick it up if you werent home....but i dont know the amount :-(

sorry about the loss

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 338
Might have delivered it to the wrong house?

Silver Member

Post Number: 786
yea thats what i was thinking because no one really steals around here at all. :-( yea idk what to do. im pissed. i guess he chose not to have me sign for it(the guy who shipped it to me)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3716
When I ship anything I always have it signed for! Matter of fact when it is insured it is manditory signature... Polo.

Silver Member

Post Number: 787
well idk what could have happened. uhhhhhh

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1186
Give them a call and inquire.

I had a parcel dropped off with NO signuatre at my house, just sitting on my front door. We phoned and got refunded shipping as they are not allowed to drop it off and leave it without a sig.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 197
you would HAVE to sign for it.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigbink

PhillyUsa

Post Number: 62
its a uphill battle with the shipping companies dont like to give the insurance money they have a tendancy to leave your items at door then put on the tracking no signature required when you paid for signature Ive had this problem 3 times got paid once with full insurance and I have a account with them makes no sense good luck call them and put in a claim and get ready for the run around.

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 194
I remember i ordered a charger for my digital cam on amazon.com. we were looking for it because ups.com said it was delivered..We finally found it by accident by looking out the window to the porch roof...the ups guy roofed my package! Untill then i've had nothing but good luck with shipping companies.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10853
I had a $1200 laptop delivered and left on my front porch by UPS. Found it after coming home from work. If I have a $15 order from a tool distributor they deliver in the rear. Go figure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 790
yea its bs man. from now on im always asking whoever is shipping sh*t out to me to have it so i have to sign for it. even if it means paying extra

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 496
ok ups will only leaving something on your door step if you have put you signature on file and they have it onfile that says to leave it on the door step and thats what the ups persons going to tell you on the phone when you call also if you have that on file then they person your speaking with is going to tell you after its dropped off on the door step there not responsible for anything that happens to the package after that

Silver Member

Post Number: 791
ok so i live in appartments or whatever... #9. for some reason the package said apt 1-12 not 9. uhhhh the guy who sold it to me luckily is a great seller and found out where ups delivered it to and they said the driver took it to #12. so i just went over and got it. luckily an old lady lives there lol hhaha wowww i was sooo pissed i thought it was long gone

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 316
aint that some sheet. i ordered some shoes b4 and they werent there when i got home,turns out,i went to my grannys like 3 weeks later and she said i got a package off the porch,didnt want it to get stole, i wwas like couldnt u have called and told me that

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2431
always get confirmation number and then leave a note on ur door that says deliver around back on the day it is expected to be delivered. if ur not gunna be home i mean. but i have no job so its all good. sorry to hear about ur loss tho.

Silver Member

Post Number: 792
hahahahha thats funny... i love grandparents. only got 1 left though :-( but yea im soooo relieved man i was like damn how the F am i gonna get money for another amp!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us