Q-Form Kick pods my Qlogic, anyone ever use them?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3714
Curious, I was gonna put my 5.25's up front in my doors and the 6.5's in the back doors but I cam across these which would allow me to put both sets up front and increase imaging. They come in my interior color and would totally match plus it would save me lots of build time, lOl. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7085
let you know tomorrow.. ill have my 1 logics delivered for me tomorrow.. also i will be pickign up an atomic 5000.1 later on since some azzhole wanted full price of what he paid for some x amp.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15610
i am using that right now in my ride polo and they are very nice. i have the 5.25 mid in the kick panel and the 6.5 woofer on the door. very nice sounding.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6963
my buddy used them in his blazer ...they are just fine but expensive for some type of plastic ($150) ... A little dangerous if you have people with careless feet....they will take a small hit but a big one is doubtfull...imaging from them is ok but not superb

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6964
oh my buddies is just one set of componets

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2421
zpeedy................ hook me uppppppp

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7086
listen SON.. u hook me up il hook u up

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3715
LilRob you don't have the charging system for it anyways and I offered it to you $100 less than what I paid soooo... STFU! Thanks for the input guys! I ride solo in my car so kciking the pod won't likely happen. Honestly if you build your own it would cost you more in time and effort than it would buying these plus if need be you could always coat the sucker and make a FG mold and make more! Hey Chad got any pics? Polo.. :-)

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15615
i will try to get some tonight or tomorow.

i just have to be a bit more careful cause my car is manual transmission. everytime i go to push on the clutch, i have to kinda avoid it.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15616
also the right side is not fitted good. i need to do something about the 2 runs of 0 gauge going along that side. lol.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15617
one more thing polo. lol. make sure you line the inside with a layer of sound deadener.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3724
Inside or use it to seal the pod back? I bought another 8 rolls of that roofing seal stuff, works great! I actually have it under the car in problem areas, heat gently with a handheld butane and it grabs great! Polo..

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15618
just line the inside. if you want to make it air tight then you are on your own on that one. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5411
iv heard they are pretty cheap plastic, i would just build custom ones if you can or reinforce the Qlogics when you get them if they need it.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15621
its the same plastic that is used in car interior.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us