Broken Windows

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 805
LMFAO, go to the link and read what this guy has to say about these kicker subs. Its one of the review replys at the bottom.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7774_Kicker+06DS12L54+-+DS12L5+4+ohms-.html#

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 610
"these are deffinetly some of the hardest hittin subs on the market wired up to the 1000 watt kickr amp and u will break ur windows.myself is actually savin up for the kicker L7 because its more powerful and better."

This guy's stupidity makes me sad

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2401
oh man i thought this thread was going to be about the broken windows theory implicated in the late 80's and early 90's as an approach to the rising crime rate of new york city.... u fooled me

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 611
jk how the hell did u get so many posts. i remember when i was ahead of you. basterd

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2403
u decided to not show up anymore and i run this forum these days. just last week i had 6 threads by the title "jk" just last week alone.

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 612
sh1t man. i hate coming on here. I have no system, no money, no job so it just makes me wish I had stuff I cant have. :-( once I get back into the game it will definitely be easier.

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2406
all u have to do is buy an x-over n' ill hook u up

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 676
SGDenny im in the same position no job but soon to get one full time . but fo rnow i am deciding on what i want for a system and figured it out and for teh time being i just try and learn more everyday. but yea my friend thinks teh jackhammer mtx is teh baddest thing alive. he sais man that thing could do 200db's if it wanted and i said man ure so dumb no one has even gotten close to that and i doubt anyone ever will. ist justy too hard. but i showed him that 2 of them hit liek 136 or wa sit 146 and he sliek ye athey didnt turn it up cuz it would break teh glass in teh bread truck im liek you iddiot ure a dumb a.. . i can have 2 susb thatl be better than those, pimp my ride dont make teh boxes right to even get a high number or anyhting. they put allot into somehtign that dont even get to loud. but idk what do u guys think botu that? dude spretty dumb but hes my friend he thinks bigger means louder and better

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 607
I expected "my sh!t got stolen thread..."

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 617
yeah man i only work during the summer and I cant find a job here at this time. and your friend is a dumbass , hearing tissue is destroyed at 180 and the loudest sound possible is 194 he's probably overdoing it a bit. No doubt its very good subwoofer, it's all about the install

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 679
sry thieves.. yea it sux. but hwo is it possibel to find out that sthe loudest possible to get? wear u read that ?yea hes a dumba.. and don tknwo nothing botu audio. yes intsall is one of the most important i think

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 619
its just something you learn after years of car audio babble. im sure you can google it

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 609
why are you apologizing?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 684
ok

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 686
its sarcasm thieves

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 611
my bad.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 806
jk how the hell did u get so many posts. i remember when i was ahead of you. basterd

Dood all of my posts like 800 or w/e the hell it is is from like 2 years ago lol. Ive probally only posted 10 times in the past 2 years but before that would post like 100 times a day. I cant bealeave i forgot about this website it is the sh.it when it comes to audio.

Peace

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
My other account before this was banned it had around 1000 but was banned and closed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us