Size(ft) of wire guess?

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 300
well car toys installed this amp under my friends drivers seat (car: toyota camry 1996)

Questions 1: how much feet of wire do you think they used so i can know how much watts he can handle acording to this chart.
VVV
http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=4662

Question 2: i thought he had 4 guage but i checked and its only 8 guage!!!! (car toys ripped him off bad.) but since his amp is under the seat i would think that he might be able to setup the JBL BP 1200.1 im getting and maybe just use the 600 watts at 4 ohms. would this work? or is it a deffinite that i have to reinstall the power cables.

Questions 3: is streetwires 8 guage good?

thanks again fellow audio fanatics

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6955
probably 15 ft id say

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5517
Question 1 Answer:Less than 10 feet.

Question 2 Answer:You could use the amp at 4 ohms as long as you have a dual 8 sub,dual 2 sub,2 1ohm subs or 4 ohm subs...it goes on.

Question 3 Answer:Yes,Streetwires makes some of the best products in car audio connections.They're distribution blocks are a lot nicer than the Stinger ones that I have bought.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5518
Question 4 Answer:Well...although you didn't post question number 4 I know you were thinking it and the answer is...the c litoris is located on the upper part of the v agina and is sometimes covered by the lips of the v agina and yes,it provides more stimulation to the female than the interior or v agina via penetration.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us