Found This On The AOL Homepage

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6678
http://www.switched.com/2007/10/29/this-17-000-watt-car-stereo-turns-car-into-je llo/

how did this goon make it on the aol homepage? not even the loudest car or the most impressive.....i found it interesting and weird aol would have this on their homepage

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 491
yea i saw the same thing on the myspace homepage. someone is doing some advertising?!?

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 663
eh, it's all about who you know. he does have nice lookin' set up though. maybe not the loudest, but respectable nonetheless.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5417
Well..it will prolly get some non-knowing people talking/thinking about Fi.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2374
he lives about 20 mins from me. i bought my 2 18 btl's from him. met him. cool azzz dude, goes to same college as me now. driving knows him too.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2375
8 sundown 1500's

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2037
can anyone say raddles?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2125
Funny thing is, that video has been around for a looong time and he doesnt even have that system anymore. The first time I seen it was on youtube. But just recently its been getting some attention. I think he just put that video on break and Myspace so it kinda got popular.....again. You should see all the idiots that post about that video over on break and myspace and now, as you can see, on aol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us