?? on witch speakers for the best price????HELP

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 645
ok im gettin gnew coaxial speakers for my car. i need help on choosing teh best for teh price.

ok wel here what i have for choses that i know of,, focal polyglass 130 cv1 for $159.00 and do 60 watts rms. and the 6x8's focal polyglass 570 cv1 and do 60 watts rms. $169.00

or MB quart 5 1/4" dkg 113 90 watts rms, and $72.50,, then the 6x8's dgk 168 , and 120 rms and cost $81.99... ok i heard of CDT . i heard they were good. wel if anyone can help on what would be the best for price .. and another question? the epicenters (forgot the name) wel do i realy need one of those if i get new speakers and running 2 fi bl's with a 92001d mtx amp.. wil i need that icenter to adjust sound ?? i think there equalizers.. thanx

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 664
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 49
I wouldn't get coax's, I would get a nice set of components liek Morels, Diamonds, CDTs or even Memphis, Polks or somethin. Look for somethin in a similar price range/wrms range. I've heard people use icenters and people who have not with similar systems and I personally like the ones without. Besides, if you get components, the crossovers will help it to sound better.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 671
yes i was thinking of getting compnents fo rteh front and then just coaxl's fo rteh rear because i liek when u get that rear sound liek in a movie theater but some ppl dont. thanx though.. cdt wear can u buy them at?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us