Guy backed out on deal

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 85
like i said the guy backed out so my stuff is still for sale.I know its about half what i paid for it but i just want to change up my system to something else.maybe go to 4 10s or 4 12s.anyways my kicker kx600.1 and AQ 2.5 are up forsale for 275.buyer would have to pay actual shipping which would prolly be 30-35 dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 290
you have paypal?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3940
i'd sell you 6 MTX thunder 6000 10"s for $33+ shipping each :-)

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 87
yesCharles,we have a paypal account.I dont relly like mtx's too much but i havent head the 6000 series.

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 91
whats the specs on those mtx/s?single 4 ohm?

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 92
nevermind mr. Skellington,i found the mtx websit and those subs are not quite what i had in mind.An audioque 15 to 10 of those might be equal.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 294
wouldd this price include the vented box you were talking about. Whats it tuned too? What are the dimensions? when i check out my friends car tomorow if his wiring system is good enough i think he will greatfully take this off your hands.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 295
oh and some pics would be nice:-) plz thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15590
guy backing out on deals ftl.

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 98
heres a few pics of sub and boxUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 296
that box looks really big I'm not sure if it will fit lol but any chance you could find out the dimensions.

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 99
im sure the box wont fit in any car.i made it to work with my blowthru.the sub is actually only in 4 cubes but entire box is 7 cubes because of resenance chamber and bracing.the box is 17.5x17.5 x 49wide and is heavy .it took 100 percent of a 49x97 sheet of mdf.took me a month to design it 2 days to build it.it will fit across the back of a tahoe or suburban firing back.i would gladlly sell the box locally for 40 bucks,but dont think its worth shipping costs.just buy him the sub and amp then yall build a box with dj langfords help ,its not hard.

Bronze Member

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 100
box is tuned to 40hz

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 297
ok im deciding over this or the other guys w6. im just trying to see if it will fit his trunk. when i measured it was 44 inches wide but that was if it was deeper but your box isnt that deep so it might acutelly fit, what would be crazy. but two more things. How much shipped to 75214? 40hz sounds kinda high, hows the sq? how much for sub, amp, sub +amp, sub+amp+box shipped to the zip code above? sorry for all the questions. just need to make sure its gonna work.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 298
ok im deciding over this or the other guys w6. im just trying to see if it will fit his trunk. when i measured it was 44 inches wide but that was if it was deeper but your box isnt that deep so it might acutelly fit, what would be crazy. but two more things. How much shipped to 75214? 40hz sounds kinda high, hows the sq? how much for sub, amp, sub +amp, sub+amp+box shipped to the zip code above? sorry for all the questions. just need to make sure its gonna work.

Silver Member

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 299
hey nvm sorry about the touble i dont know why i thought his trunk was 44" it was actuelly 34" so just dont bother finding out the shiiping. but thanks for your time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us