OT tech n9ne concert tonight

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2034
im going to see tech tonight in tempe. should be pretty crazy i went to his strange musik tour this summer and it was unbeliveable. a few nights ago one of his promotional tour buses stopped by all the frats at ASU and was giving out free s hit i talked to some guys about getting backstage so wish me luck. maybe smoke a blunt with tech...good time.

also 8-0...

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2364
they r with kottonmouth kings you have much better chance smokin w/ them. i went to the one in tampa. every single person at thatconcert was sooo fucked up. it was wild as sh!t!!!! have fun bro

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 655
he's going to be in st. louis soon.. i'm thinking about going, let me know how it is! i'm sure it will be awesome.. i've heard tech puts on an awesome show.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2035
nah they wernt with kmouth kings, and im glad because im not a big fan of them. the show was alot of fun even tho the average age was like 16....which i wasnt expecting at all. they brought a girl up on stage because it was her bday, and when they found out she was 17 everyone was like ehhh sketchy.

gavin i went to the STL show over the summer at the pagent and it was crazy. highly suggest it.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2372
damn not the one i went to. it was in a real smallll small arena where they sell beer to ANY1. i only saw maybe a dozen kids. show was nuts tho. mad ppl tripping and glow sticks and all that sh!t. moshin'
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us