Peace everyone im out

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1638
Well I got into some sh*t last night/today. Im not gonna get into it but i just wanted to let you all know i wont be around for awhile. Im goin down to my friends house and gonna stay with him til all this sh*t blows over. i know you all are gonna miss me lol yea right. But peace niggas.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 488
don't go......

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 378
good luck hope its nothin too bad.

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1686
I'm guessing it is if he has to go to a friend's and lay low...

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 472
dang dude that sucks i hope everything goes good but if i hear anything on the news then i guess it all went bad lol (kentucky peopl = pyscho i think its something in the water dont know or it could be all the interbreeding in the state)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10794
Does your friend have a pc? You don't have to "go" anywhere.

Sorry about your circumstances.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2993
Berny and I were with Twiztid in chat last night until I left at around 1:30 AM or so which would be 4:30 AM his time. He was drinking J.T.S. Brown bourbon and he mentioned he was getting pretty wasted a few times. I guess he left and did something stupid... I hope nothing major.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6643
damn twistid, gonna miss you bud. hope everything works out for you and hope its nothing life-changing in a bad way...if you need to talk, hit me on aim bud

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3390
"Berny and I were with Twiztid in chat last night until I left at around 1:30 AM or so which would be 4:30 AM his time. He was drinking J.T.S. Brown bourbon and he mentioned he was getting pretty wasted a few times. I guess he left and did something stupid... I hope nothing major."

And then I went to sleep. If I stayed up he probaly would of stayed out of trouble :\

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2365
cocaines a hell of a drug

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2985
"Well I got into some sh*t last night/today. Im not gonna get into it but i just wanted to let you all know i wont be around for awhile. Im goin down to my friends house and gonna stay with him til all this sh*t blows over. i know you all are gonna miss me lol yea right. But peace niggas."

Translation,

I over indulged last night and unfortunatly commited an unlawful act. There for, I will be residing away till the police cool down. Or I will Be Incarcerated for a brief time(friends House). My heart yearns for your friendship in these trying times, But God by with you.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5484
Or maybe he got into it with his family?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2986
^ thats what i was gonna say... not everyone has trouble with the law

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2998
Yet again JK makes a stupid post that has no merit or truth in a serious thread...

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1268
Dang, and i was askin u twiztid the other day if somethin was botherin you... i can tell when my knee grow is down bra!

hit me up on AIM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us