Sub Suggestions/Wanted/Box Building Suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 42
I need a good sub or maybe two for SQ or SQL. I'm only workin with a RF Punch 550-2. I'd love some suggestions for a good sub(2) under $200ish (Cuz I gotta get a box too, which I need suggestions for getting one built, I live in Westchester Co, on the border with Danbury, CT). If anyone's selling something that would help me out or knows someone whose doin a group order holler at me.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1622
Hmm SQ maybe check out the Fi Qs or SI Mags. Theyre more than your budget but would be worth it. As for a box,contact BJ at Fisher Customs. He can build it for you for a good price or he can design you a box for 10 bucks. I highly recomend him.

Bronze Member

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 44
Yeah I've been hearing good stuff about him, do you know his e-mail/website?

Bronze Member

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 45
And I appreciate the suggestions but I think those are a little too much RMS for me to handle right now. I've only got a RF p550-2 for the subs an a p400-2 for my polk db6500s, on my stock charging system of an 02 Trailblazer. Would it be not wise to hook the p400 and the 550 up to a set of subs? If not, I'll just look for more subs in the range of the 550-2.

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1636
www.fishercustoms.com

You can go there and email him or you could start a thread with his name and he should get back to you. Oh and tell him that TWiZTiD sent you

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1637
No i wouldnt hook 2 diff. amps up to 2 subs,it will be all messed up. So what rms are you looking for about 500 for a sub? Check out Phoenix Gold ZR subs or the Stereo Integrity BM. Oh and what rms does your sub amp do @ what ohm?

Bronze Member

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 46
Sry I forgot to post that. On the birthsheet its a little vague but it says 180 wrms per channel (2 channel) @ 4 ohms and 551 total wrms @ 2 ohms. When I bought it I thought it would be stable at 1 ohm but I guess not. That's what I'm working with. BTW, it's efficiency is 58.020%, it's not a class D amp, but is that a pretty good efficiency? Again, thanks for your help twiztid.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us