SAW 4 who saw it

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1684
well saw it yesteday real good moviebut if you havent seen atleast saw 3 ull be confused.... thats all i was still confused LOL.....

but all around good movie looks like saw 5 is gonna be out in a year so

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3932
IMO.. everything after Saw 1 was kinda dumb.. after the first one they are just stretching it out to make money, not a good movie

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1879
i thought it was pretty good to be completely honest... well written ..

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15577
i can't watch scary movies. it gives me nightmares and i can't go to sleep. i have to drink a warm glass of milk to fall asleep.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1881
u must also enjoy men

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15579
screw you mike. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1882
ahah

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15580
lol hahahahaha.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 762
saw it last night. loved it haha it was sooooo scik! and i tohught all the saw movies were good. 1 was the best though because no one knew like the pot or what was going on and y the killings were happeneing

Silver Member

Post Number: 763
thought*

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 751
yes very good movie i think this is the best one yet cant wait for saw 5 looks like there will be another one

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5482
I'm gonna go see it because you guys said it was good.If you're all wrong I'm going to f uck you guys up and I'll make you pay my air-fare too!

Silver Member

Post Number: 768
lol it was good rob. im tough on movies to and this one was good... there will be a fifth :-) its gonna be great

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 723
i saw it last night. that movie was fu(king sick. i loved it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 769
hell yea man haha i was cringing lol and i was sittin between these two girls haha so i had to act like it didnt bother me

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6892
saw it friday....I was disappointed in saw 4 but I loved 1 2 and 3....I heard the guy that wrote the scripts directed 1 2 and 3 but wrote 4 and let another guy direct it or something like that

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 478
now i cant wait to see that movie i have seen all three saws and i heard that they have had a contract signing for 8 saw movies to be realsed

Gold Member

Post Number: 6900
national treasure 2 is the one im waiting on next I loved the first one and part two sounds even more cool

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6652
seeing it this week hopefully....gotta see number 3 first tho

Silver Member

Post Number: 772
yea u def. gotta see all of them. if you havent seen them all your gonna be lost man lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6653
seen 1 and 2 many times....never got aroud to seeing number 3 but i know what happened, but ill see it anyway lol

btw, i wanna see the I am Legend movie, sh1t looks good

Silver Member

Post Number: 773
oooo yeaaa... i saw the preview for that. it does look good

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 583
its not really scary, its a horror movie, and damn it was horrific, equally brutal if not more brutal that 3. I thought it was great, and looks like 5 and the rest following are prob gonna be real different. But I think they should leave it at 4......

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4039
i loved 1+2 but 3 i thought sucked but going on halloween with the fiance to c #4

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6559
You know what movie I miss? Jeepers creepers. They were suppose to make one every year, but it stopped at 2. It was always released on or near Halloween.
I saw all Saw movies. 4 wasn't that good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6910
yeah I agree jeepers creepers 2 was good

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 336
havent seen saw 4 yet and jeepers creeps 2 is awesome

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 623
"IMO.. everything after Saw 1 was kinda dumb.. after the first one they are just stretching it out to make money, not a good movie"

Totally agreed. Saw 1 was all about the plot. Now as the flims go on and on the plot becomes worse and the gore increases.

Too much gore for me. I think they suck except #1

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 646
after seeing all four, seems like they had it planned out that way for it to all come together at the end, although I agree about the gore, it tended to get a lil excessive as the series progressed.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 677
meh, i thought it blew chunks, it seemed like the story was hacked up and thrown together. it was like can't finish a story from saw 3 or 2? alright kill him. it was like anyone that could of been happy or lived happily ever after was killed cause they didn't know how to continue it or how to finish it. i was kind of angered over how 3 was put together to wrap up every last thing and 4 was like a big bully bustin in alright i'm gonnaa eff ur shite up and whipped out the shot gun. sick wise i'm still goin on saw 3 but maybe i'm just getting to desenseitized to gore and violence. but only thing i will give credit on is jigsaws ex and past. how they elaberated on the puppet and his start was nice but everything else, eh is all i can say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1687
when the fith one comes out everything wil make since theres a contract with them guys to make atleast 5 movies and its parts in the movies that you didnt pay much attention that wind up in the next movie but read my ammerican gangster thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
i didn';t want to spoil anything so i didn't add ddetails but yes i know alll the movies been that way. saw 1 big story, good movie. 2 tiein up loose ends of 1 meh not so good. 3 big story awsome in my eyes. 4 tieing up loose ends and meh 5 prob big story. what's hurting them is almost every movie has been a diff writer director and so on. lastly tobin bell aka johm kramer aka jig saw signed on for 6 movies i been hearing since saw 2. the thing that i stated and was mad about was in saw 3 they never told u the reasn behinfd the girl in the ice room the kid in the bone snapper, they just gave a excuse.

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Michigan

Post Number: 123
i personally like the part at the very end where the guys head gets completely destroyed by the 2 iceblocks.... didnt see that coming.... pretty wild tho how jigsaw planned all that sh-it out tho.. even while hes dead.... but i have one question... where the hell is amanda.... his daughter how did she die? hmm no one knows........ overall a good movie... seen it opening day

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2077
wow some love for the jeepers creepers movies huh? i thought those looked kinda silly so i never saw em' but now i'm interested!

Silver Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 161
Amanda died in part 3.

His daughter died when his wife let that guy into the clinic and he smashed the door against her stomach.

Well i think thats right...

Silver Member

Post Number: 801
damn u guys ruined it for everyone lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
no moey he's referingto saw 3 jeffs daughter, and amanda's note given to her in saw 3.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjproductions

Post Number: 24
Im still trying to figure out why you had to see the other saw movies to understand this one...

*************** SPOILER ******************

Guy has wife. Screws wife. Wife gets pregnant. Robber kills baby. Dude gets mad.

Not hard to figure out. The story was way different than the others.

P.S. I suddenly have new respect for giant blocks of ice.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 127
no im referring to john-jigsaw... amanda is his daughter.... did she die in the third movie? or what happened to her.....must of been mackin on my lady friend... ha just playin

Silver Member

Post Number: 814
you have to see the previous ones to know who all the people were and how they got into the situation. like the cop who got his head smashed by the ice(number 2)and how and when jigsaw died(number 3).

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
vc, ur lost amanda was never john kramers daughter, aka jigsaw. she was his student but she didn't play by the rules and amanda died in saw 3 by being shot by a pissed off jeff. in the end amanda was shot in the throat and bled out in saw 3. so, sorry but her azz is grass.

Silver Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 162
Im more confused now then when i watched the movie lol. Too many twists :-(

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 134
ic it all makes sense now.... so whos this a.ss-hole at the very end that gets up and says game over.... he was part of the fbi or whatever right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
yep yep he was also a lead detective in saw 3 when the guy with chains will or somethin in the class room blows up. he was one of those agents who has a weird look in his eye in saw 3.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1693
yeah he (fbi detective)even put a ring in his pocket at the begining o the movie..... i was watchin him closely

but my next ? is what order did all this stuff take place

Silver Member

Post Number: 698
oh hell the time line is so fugged up. thier tryin to say saw 2 to 4 was 6 months by detective mathews and thier trying to say saw 3 was only like a day or so. it's just to damn sparatic to be accurate that's why i hate saw 4.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us