The "Havoc" Update

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1259
Okay got home from college tonight and got some stuff done... I got my voltage display in my dash... I found a nice place for it... I just removed my ciggerette lighter (broken anyways)

and had to do some minor cutting - and the result turned out pretty decent.

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

After that, I took out my amp and measured out around the cargo area and am going to build the battery rack and amp rack tomorow.

Ill update u with the rack pics tomorow guys!

videos soon!

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 725
andrizzle you know of anyone up there wanting to buy some rockford p2's? dual 4ohm, also have a sealed box for them. let me know! ;P

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 726
oh and sxy hu and voltmeter. thought you were getting out of car audio?? for a harley or something lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1261
yea the voltage meter and headunit blue lights go really well together, My shitty razr camera makes the voltmeter look like the sun... its really not that bright...

But I think you are thinking of Chase Freeman... he is the other oklahoman regular on E.

He went and bought like a harley davidson edition F-150 or something... lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5479
"He went and bought like a harley davidson edition F-150 or something... lol"

I thought his dad went out and bought it for him?

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 728
yeah his dad owns some ford dealership lol.

but you wouldnt know of anyone wanting the subs up there? idk im just trying to get rid of em. i think i wanna go with some dd1508s. put like 500 on em a piece.

problem is my amp only does like 750rms @ 2ohm :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 1262
yea ill ask around, a guy I know actually is lookin for a pair of subs, ill see whats up for you.

And yea I meant his dad or whatever, I'm not sure who bought it, but his dad being a dealer probbaly helps when it comes to getting brand new cars :-O

Silver Member

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 731
not to thread jack, but i have a craigslist posting for em. just give him this link

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/460972231.html

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1610
Nice install job on the voltmeter,it looks like it was stock. Where did you get that meter? Link? Price? Oh and I thought that Pioneer HU had a voltage display on it? So why do you need 2 voltmeters?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1264
This new voltmeter will give my voltage @ the amp rather than just the cars electrical (dash area for headunit)

plus the headunit voltage is hard to read, its so small

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1928
once you get everything hooked up, compare the voltmeter and HU voltmeter...i know i, along with others, have always been wondering how accurate it was....looks really clean andrizzle

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2032
i like how that looks man...i might have to steal your idea and put mine on the dash somewhere.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1265
word, i made the battery rack. Now all i gotta do is make the amp mount and Ill be set for vids.... minus the carpet... but thats on its ay as well ;]

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5485
"i like how that looks man...i might have to steal your idea and put mine on the dash somewhere"

Lol Andrizzle.It's nice to see my ideas and advice put to use :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us