Somebody stoll everything

Silver Member
Username: Nvmyboom

Post Number: 302
i just had my suv broken into and got everything stolen. head unit, box, subs, headunit. heres a link to c what it looked like, if u guys c this for sell anywhere, please help.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/379513.html

two 12" ssd's
hifonics bxi 2006
custom box
pioneer headunit

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Jackson, TN

Post Number: 269
damn bro. good luck trying to get thats stuff back. you contact the 5-O?

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 546
insurance?

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 187
alarm? if not you might as well had handed your stuff to them.....

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3920
should have bolted the box down from the inside..

i'd contact your insurance.. you might have theft coverage even though you don't have full coverage.. unless you did then your set

if it was at your house check with your home owners insurance as well.. i hope you didn't move the car and filed a police report to back up your claims if you go the insurance route

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 722
damn thats gotta suck

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6552
Pucking thieves. They need to bring back some good old punishments. I think some countries they cut off your hand/fingers.
Damn lawyers too. They make it too easy for the criminals. If you ever visit a court, sometimes you think the victims are the criminals for getting jacked/mugged.
I don't know about your insurance there, but here, unless you notified them with proof of purchase, it won't be covered. If they had to, you'll get screwed for years to come. So in the end, most people just pay or don't bother.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5471
Sorry to hear about your loss.Maybe you'll do some upgrades now though.You have to keep on living

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2115
Where are you from? Keep an eye on your local craigslist.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5473
Check on Ebay and visit your local pawn shops as well.Don't tell people that your system got stolen but ask around if people know anyone that have systems for sale.You might find out whole jacked your stuff that way.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 272
shoulda got it finger printed to see who done it

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2116
I dont know how they do it where you are from. But here, all they do is take a report, get item descriptions and serial numbers. And if they happen to come across it they will give you a call.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 274
idk how they do it here but i would make them finer print it.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 991
Stoll?

After reading that im inclined to believe you left the windows down with a sign in the yard...

Insert inflamatory word pertaining to your lack of braincells here ___________.

Bronze Member
Username: 30hrtz

Raleigh, Nc U.s.a

Post Number: 77
sorry to hear that dude but there is hope.My stuff got jacked back in the day.I called the police,they sent an officer out who filled out a report but wouldnt take prints.he said that there would be too many prints from me or whoever installed the eqpt.so no luck there,i had no insurance on the stuff either.then about a week later my best friend who happened to work at a local stereo shop calls me up.He says 'dude youre not gonna believe this'but that guy who kept riding by your house bumpin,just came in here and wants us to install"some new eqpt he just got".All the stuff he just got was mine.so my buddy set up an install date and time and i got the officer who came to the crime scene(my driveway) to hang out behind the install bays until the guy showed up.Well he never showed so i got aP.I. from downtown to investigate..free of charge and i finally got my stuff back from the punk.A restraint order was put out on my so i couldnt pummle his little head in the dirt.anyways i got all my stuff back minus 1 cd.he was charged with grand theft,but only got community service caus he was only 16.Hopefully youre crooks are as stupid as mine.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 464
dude i am sorry to hear about that your box looked awsome iheard a week or so ago peoples been breaking into peoples cars and cleaning them out where i live but they were breaking windors to get to there stuff i hope you find it all

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10499
that sucks man make sure you check craigslist in your area your stuff shouldn't be to hard to come across its not to common for someone to have those subs. good luck man, keep your head up!

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2818
Check local pawn shops.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 713
I really hope you get that back- I remember when you first posted a while back thinking how nice that paint turned out.
Did you have an alarm btw?
Good luck, just keep an ear to the ground and a lot of times things show up (it's normally people who live near by if it happened at your house). I wouldn't be able to stop myself from smashing their f*cking heads in with a bat if I found someone stealing my sh!+. Good luck.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2359
ahhh, that sucks bro.

i remember you now after i looked at the pic of your box. hope you find your shit or find the ones that did it...

you said stoll... :-)

sorry...

Silver Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 144
dayum cody thats horrible... i spent a lot of time on that system and u spent a lot of money on that system. i guess all u can do is go steal kabes system from him :p
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us