FS: Two JL woofers: 10IB-4 and 10W0-8

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 640
Alright i have a JL 10IB-4 and 10W0-8 for sale.

First up is the 10IB-4. as you can see from the pictures, there is small tear in the surround and in the cone. neither of these affect the performace. it sounds great.. if you know anything about the infinite baffle line then you know what you're looking at. garunteed no DOA, but what you see in the pics is what you get. I'm asking 60 dollars shipped for it.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Second is the 10W0-8. it has two tears in the surround, one of which has been repaired. once again, performs just like new. Asking 40 shipped for it.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

These are two great subs. I need some money, school expenses are killing me. If you dont think those prices are fair, let me know and we can work a deal. I also need to get rid of these soon because i'm moving and i don't want them to get packed away.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3720
What do you do to your subs man!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5466
"First up is the 10IB-4. as you can see from the pictures, there is small tear in the surround and in the cone. neither of these affect the performace. it sounds great.. "

That's not true.Of course the tear in the surround and cone affects the performance but it's so small that you wouldn't notice.Just wait until that thing sees too much excursion,kiss the rest of the surround goodbye.

Bronze Member
Username: Treez

Post Number: 85
my guess would be that they saw too much power

The 10-WO8 has a max power rating of 125watts
and the 10IB4 100watts, but dont be fooled by the low rms... they're pretty efficient subs, which reach their maximum excursion at the rated rms values..

I had a pair of the 10w0's but the svc 4 ohm version. They got really low...

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 641
Rob, i know what you mean, but i'm not expecting someone to slap 500 watts on these things.. like sean said they are both really effiecient. not to mention silicon glue can fix those tears really easily, as long as you dont go crazy and slap a ton on there.

And they actually saw about 100wrms each.. the tears on the IB-4 are from a rouge screw driver and the 10-W0 tears just showed up after spening some time in my closet. man.. i'm giving away too much info.. every is going to think these are huge piece of sh*it.. lol. although i figured id just end up having to give them away anyway.. they aren't exactly in high demand now days.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 643
nobody?

come on now.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 644
I would accept trades too.. if someone has an old amp laying around that does around 300wrms @ 2ohms that they want to get rid of.. hit me up. I'd give you both subs for a decently nice amp that put out around that power.. old or new doesn't matter as long as it works well.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7074
im pretty sure those are clones

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 648
uh.. what?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7075
those are clones im 99.9998% those are clones... those are not original jls subs...

those are spl subs with the sticker of the jl on the magnet and the jl sticker in the cone. or migth be diferent subs but those are not jls

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 649
hahaha

first of all, those spl subs only came as clones of the.. W6 i believe it was? even if it wasn't, they only cloned one model i'm pretty sure, and even so i know for a fact they did not clone the IB-4. Never did SPL offer and infinite baffle subwoofer.

second of all, before you start screaming clone, think about the fact that you are questioning my intergity, not just the subs, because you are accusing me of passing off cloned subs.

So, since some people don't do there research before questioning other peoples inegrity, i suppose i will go ahead and prove they are not clones.

Here are two pictures of the magnets, one the IB-4 and one of the W0, where they are clearly branded with their names and model numbers. straight from JL. although, now that i look at it, the the 10 is a 10w0-12, not 8. Anyway, hope you're pleased, do some reasearch next time.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 7076
ummm... there are not only clones of the w6.. but there are more i seen them on ebay...

anyways nto trying to bash u or anything.. but i just said

those are clones im 99.9998% those are clones...
even tho they might be real.. the serial number printed on the magnet can be made by anyway is jsut matter of checking the serial number with jl audio to see if they are real..

anyway if you bought them from a authorized jl audio retailer with all their paperwork and all that they might be real if so good luck with the sale.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 650
hmm.. i don't have the reciepts any more.. i have the box that the IB-4 was shipped in though.. it's a JL box, still has the shipping sticker on the side, and obviously says JL Audio in huge letters and whatnot on the top and sides. i'd say that's pretty good proof.

as for the W0.. if someone wants me to look up the serial number i can.. but i promise they are both real. I'm not out to scam anybody.

but i can assure neither are clones.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 651
although getting accused of selling clones of subs is pretty much a for sale thread killer, even if it is quite evident they are not. guess i'll just look for local buyers. though i'm still lookin for trades on an amp like i described above if anyone is interested in NON-CLONED REAL JL AUDIO SUBWOOFERS.

Silver Member

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 652
dum dum dum

someone buy these damn things.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us