Wtf

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 268
is it right for the sx 15 that re makes to be sold for 330 buck brand new,i always thought iwent to the cheapest audio shop around but dam,i thought a regualr price for one of them was 500 bucks or so,but ima get a different sub ima get the dd audio 3500 15'..and how good is dd amps.class ddm m1 is the amp underrated or is it good,ive heard dd holds the world record at like around 183 db's by a guy that claims to got 8th place in the world finals,or would the rf 10001bd be better i thank it does like 1500 rms or close,and the dd m1 who knows the fuse rating for it ,the guy said he could get the sub 491 shipped taxes and all and the amp 399 bucks plus taxes and i thnak 10 dollars for shipping,i just love getting new stuff ima stick with what i get eventually one of these days.lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6627
double post ftl?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7064
ill sell you a pair of 12s sxs... for aorund the price of one 15

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3713
wow WTF is a good title cause your first post doesn't make any fvckking sense,

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 269
idk im leaning towards the dd sub,but let me fuggin rephrase this how good are there mmd class amps that dd makes,im looking at the m1 is it underrated,im leaning towards the rf t10001bd more for my amp,that power series does close to 1500 rms and u kno them dd subs a take a beating they let them go free air when they rate the rms on them is what i was told buy a dealer,and i know double post dont know how i done it just ignore the other one

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3716
ok DD amps are underrated, but imo i'd go RF there useally cheaper and put out a lot more power than rated. unless you can get a good deal on DD go RF, and as far as sx vs3500 goes i'd take the 3500 can take more of a beating.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 270
really the rf and dd same price,well on wholesale its half price but if u bought it from a dealer it would be 800 bucks for the rf. and i thought i had it right,them dd amps dont look like much.little as crap and not even a fan,and small fuse rating for 1200 watts,oh and whats imo mean eerbody on here says it

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1421
imo your a feg for not knowing what in my opinion means

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5454
Can you please type so that people can understand you?If you typed somewhat decent I'm sure people would be more willing to help you.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3710
"them dd amps dont look like much.little as crap and not even a fan,and small fuse rating for 1200 watts"

Good amps dont need a fan...... and im sure they do the power they say if not more.... doubt they will fu<k up there rep by selling cr@p amps

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3711
BTW if the fuse rating still adds up to the rated power and its a good brand... it ussualy means its pretty efficient... :-)

I checked DD's site didnt see the fuse rating though.... amp has alot of nice features though..

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 271
idk whos benched one? of the m1's or got a birthsheet,and the fuse ratings is 120 for it,the rockford im lookin at is 150 amps in fuses,the rf power a prolly out do the the dd,i like them i recently got the t5001bd but i liked it so much im selling it and getting a bigger one,unless i come across a amp that i like more
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us