Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 724
i do :-) and muscle milk. y?

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 560
yeah, why?

NO explode....wanna see real results, but kinda f!cks with your system, use straight nitrogen.

muscle milk FTW

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Post Number: 726
:-) muscle milk is the sh*t with milk hahah tastes like a milkshake right.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1412
can you guys help me out here what are we talking about?

Silver Member
Username: Mark872

2 Type X 12s, Hughes S..., Texas

Post Number: 119
There talkin about supplements for your body...like for workin out and stuff

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1413
is this stuff legal?? i was thinking about taking creatine how does this compare?

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
as far as i know thats legal...creatine works pretty good...but youll lose alot of what you gain with it if you stop taking it. and if you dont work out enough while takin it, youll just get fat. But that goes with mostly any muscle supplement

Gold Member

Kansas

Post Number: 1414
so if i got a lil fat on me is it better to work out without taking any of these things first?

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 561
yeah it's legal, but with anything you have to work out at least 3 times a week for it to work and not make you fat. If you got a lil fat on you, I would start with protein and eating meat, then move to NO explode, but that sh!t is expensive. You could just take muscle milk and L-Arginine(active ingredient in NO explode)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6837
Ray Ray..."is this stuff legal?? i was thinking about taking creatine how does this compare?"

creatine works I took it and had very good pumps on the loading phase after workouts and it helped keep muscle soreness away and gave me more endurance BUT it gave me headaches and gas and seemed to work better for me with grape juice I didnt feel as unsettled in the stomach but I think it may mess with your liver... just a gut instinct ....when I came off creatine I lost strength like the first two weeks and then stablized ....I also lost endurance but seemed to keep some strength I had gained while using creatine ....oh and creative has been proven to lower bad cholesterol...but I wonder if its at any cost to your body

Gold Member

Post Number: 6838
the grape juice wasnt real 100 % grape juice it was the cheap stuff like 2.00 a gallon.....I think they did a study and found that fruit juices helped transport creatine into where your body needed it faster

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1927
well...

creatine is picky...you gotta drink a TON of water, and if you like don't work out one day it all turns to fat...

I've heard NO is good...

I'm just gonna start having a shitload more protein and see what happens....

the only bad part about NO and maybe muscle milk is that you cant really do cardio. NO jacks your heart rate up so its really dangerous to do cardio and like to start my workouts off with like 45 minutes of cardio.

i was jw what some people use...

just for fun (i'd never use em) anyon one steroids?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10749
C'mon guys. If it isn't natural, is it real????

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2050
i took some NO Vapor and my face was on fire and my ears were burnin,, i had a crazy workout high tho. it was good.

deca-10 ftw.. lmao jk jk jk never done steriods.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 569
it is natural, you are just inducing more of that natural element into your body, more than it's used to, it gets dangerous when you start taking more than the recommended dose.

L-arginine is the active ingredient in NO, it opens up your blood vessels so your muscles can breathe better and you can work out longer, less soreness.

I wouldn't take Creatine unless you wanna gain a few pounds, I know a bunch of guys that only take it to gain about 5-10lbs.

But like I said, protein is great to start off with, one or two a day depending on how often you work out, helps with soreness and helps to shed those fatty lbs. Too much protein, just like anything else, turns to fat.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Post Number: 745
muscle milk is just protien. its natural lol its not like roids or anything. so yes my beautiful body is real hahah no h o m o and jp

Gold Member

Post Number: 6868
never did steriods never will and I have taken L-argenine years and years ago didnt seem to do much for me ...I had read how they gave it to hospital patients and it did good stuff and whatever they said so I figured hey try it its cheap enough

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2320
i take dick steroids. now im the only white dude on fereaks of c0ck dot com

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2321
i take dick steroids. now im the only white dude on freaks of c0ck dot com

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 311
gaining musles aint my prob,ive weighed the same lbs for like 4-5 years,since i was like 13 and now im almost 18 in months,it just wont go,havent loss or gained,just dont seem right

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5393
i take protein multivitamin and vitamin c

bodybuilding.com has alot of good info for those interested.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 604
I weighed the same after my freshman year of high school up until last february or so. I started at 165, then went up to 180 and stayed there for about 4 years, then stopped working out and starting drinking beer instead cause it was cheaper...gained about 15-20lbs and now I won't loose it until I start running or something.

if you wanna lose weight, run run run...or bike.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 675
ok my friend drake has taken protien and nitros or some s.it. idk but in 9 months he has went from 125 lbs-192lbs working out 5 days a week he said for 6 months an dnow 3-4 these last 3 months. hes pretty f..kin big now. but ok i have been 150lbs for teh last 2 years now i used ot be about 160 freshmen year but lost allot of it from biking and walking lots last summer. but i dont use nothign at all for 4 months when i worke dout an di gained muscle slowly but never lost fat in stomach or chest. wel do any of you guys know of a suplimen that works for burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time? thanx..i woudl run allot but i have asthma so it is hard to run for a long distance to lose that fat. whats good and cheap that i coudl use for 3-5 days a week and gain muscle but not to much weight.

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 312
im 5 ft 9 weigh 200 maybe 205,and me and my friends used to stay on the roads walkin and riding bikes from my house to there house all day and nite,and i didnt loose a lb.ive just got a prob with my metabolism bad,and uhh beer is good,dont make me gain anythang,yeah but to weigh that from the time you are 13 till you are 18 tells u somethang just aint right

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 606
michael, sit ups, pull ups, bike for at least 45min 3 days a week(and I don't mean leisure biking, actually challenge yourself to break a sweat) in addition to whatever workout plan you have to build muscle.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 677
(Thieves ) yea but th ething with sutups is ur eback just cramps easy as hell. but pullups? does that bvurn fat from ure chest ? im sure it does that was a dumb ? but w/e. ill try doign alot mor ebiking and wokrout my upper body with teh stuff i have cu zi cant afford ot go in a gym right now. so i shoudlnt take any supliment? cuz thatl jut make me gain more fat wont it?

Bronze Member
Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 50
i recommend cell tech...gained 10 lbs of pure muscle in a week...

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 680
ahh my friend drake uses that too. but i think his stff sais gain 7 lbs muscle in 1 week. but 10lbs in muscle a week is nuts but iwouldnt my muscle take over my fat if i used that?

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 608
so use the ab machines, or use a ball, those are great. doing the bridge flatens out your stomach if you do it alot and for a good amount of time. Pull ups works the back, arms, core, not much chest, unless you're doing wide grip.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 682
theres plenty o fthem at my downtown fitness center but don tknwo hwo to use them.and doign teh bridge.. u mean on a ball? or wut?and i just wokr on my shoulders arms, alot no tto much chest cuz idk what to do besides beching and pushups. but if you use a ball an dsi ton it and go back and them up won tthat work ure abs allot if doign it allot? and lose fat in stomach when doign that write?

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 610
there should be diagrams on the machines to tell the users how to operate them properly....the bridge on anything, the workout ball is better because you have to stabilize your core to hold your balance and ultimately your position on the ball. Meaning put the tops of your feet on the ball and your fore arms on the ground and hold your body flat for 90sec at a time. but if that's too difficult start off on the floor. also doing crunches on the ball properly will burn fat like crazy.

chest wise, bench, free weight bench (a weight in either hand, alot harder and builds muscle evenly, makes you stronger), inclines, declines, close grip....there are a ton of excersizes and different workouts you can do...

google is your friend!

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 687
yes there is bu thalf of them dont make sence.wel anyway swoudlnt doing that on teh ground wear holdign feet in air and forearms on groudn work beter than having feet on teh ball?i din tknow crunches on a ball would burn fat liek razy.. liek u men ahwn ehaving ure a.. on it then doing a crunch by balancing an dholding ureself with ure muscle? and free weight benching is holding weight in each hand and doing teh same as benching correct?yes that sallo tharder. thanx for the help

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 612
yes to the benching question.

for the ball, I mean stomach and face, facing the ground with fore arms and toes holding you off the ground, making your body parallel to the ground. doing this on a ball will force you to stablize your core and back muscles to keep your balance. creating more of a workout. you could even do that benching workout on the ball, with your shoulders and mid back on the ball and your knees together, feet touching the ground.

anything you do on the ball will build the muscle in your abs, obliques, and back sometimes. using the ball forces your body to use the whole core to balance you while doing the exercise.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 689
ok. so toes holding you up and forarms .. how does that work ure abs?and on a bal it sliek havin gure feet on ball whiel slanted downward and using fore arms to hold u up? i dont see how that works ur eabs ou tbut ill try it. and anothe rhting i noticed worked when tryed it was laying on back and liftign ure legs about 70 degress upward an dholding it there til it burns an dkeep doign that over and over.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 613
try the bridge in 90sec intervals combined with sit ups/crunchs/and or leg lifts, then tell me it doesn't work your abs. just holding that position for 90sec at a time about 3 or 4 times, you will feel it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6956
Mat Dope..."i take protein multivitamin and vitamin c"

I take soy protien right now and a mutivitamin but will probably switch to whey protien when the soy is gone ... it's a mega vitamin right now but im thinking of taking less of a dose ...it seems to upset my stomach a little sometimes

Gold Member

Post Number: 6957
michael foland... "ok my friend drake has taken protien and nitros or some s.it. idk but in 9 months he has went from 125 lbs-192lbs"

im not saying your friend is for sure but sounds like possible steroid use...I used to train with a guy when I was in top health and trained hard and just got worn out after a while and started training on my own becuse his work schedule changed and then came in the gym one day and saw him like two to three weeks later and I was like wow hes alot bigger so I went and talked to him and in the conversation eventually he told me he was using steroids and I said I was wondering why I had a hard time training with you and keeping up now I know later down the road I saw him and he had lost pretty much all he gained ....I guess he quit the steroids and training as serious...steroid use is so bad for your health too

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 691
wel i know for a fact he dotn cuz i work o twih thim once and a whiel and seen teh supliments he takes. theres no way hed be able to even get steriods. he hanst gained anyhting for about almost 1 1/2 montsh now hes been teh same but when he worked out 5 days a week is when he realy gained teh weight wiht that 7 lbs in a week stuff. idk but i doubt he is taking steriods i knwo thats allot of weight to gain but he isnt man . its crazy to beive btu i could show you pics if you want. and thieves what is intervals??

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5399
yeah sean i use a whey protien supplement and eat fish and lean meat for dinner after workouts, i also try and eat pasta or some carbs for lunch before workout. the best way to gain strength and muscel is to eat right and develop a good workout. like i said bodybuilding.com is a great place to start.

and whoever said something about gaining 10lbs of muscle in a week that isnt natural. maybe your just getting mass but i dont see how your getting strength, plus when you come off those supplements that did that you will proably loose alot of it.

and someone said something about doing 45min of cardio before they workout i wouldnt suggest that from what i have read as it will put you in a catabolic state when your working out. only work out one major muscle group at a time and do cardio a differnt day or cardio in the am and work out in the pm but for that you need a special diet and to get eating like 6 times a day.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3720
I use HydroxyCut HardCore for boosts, has leaned me out quite a bit. you have to remember I am going on 36 (next month) and using this I lost 30lbs! Getting a 6 pack again, lmfao...Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5526
"yeah it's legal, but with anything you have to work out at least 3 times a week for it to work and not make you fat. If you got a lil fat on you, I would start with protein and eating meat, then move to NO explode, but that sh!t is expensive. You could just take muscle milk and L-Arginine(active ingredient in NO explode)"

Are you retarded?Creatine won't make you fat but sugar will.

NO-XPLODE SUCKS.DO NOT BUY IT.I used it for 3 months and the gains were not noticeable at all.Since all you guys are talking so much as if you guys really know how to build up,let's see some pictures of your progress,seriously.I've been on many different types of creatine.The best creatine I have used is Synthatrex.If you want a crazy stack go with 300 grams of protein a day,some for of creatine 3 times a day,tribex testosterone booster and maybe some AKG supplement.I was gaining 2 pounds a week on that stack but I was consuming a minimum of 360 grams of protein a day and I also used to lift 3 hours a day.It's not worth it.Just about all the guys sponsored by No-Xplode or jacked up on Roids,prime example is Ronnie Coleman.All in all...you don't need creatine to have long term gains.Matter of fact I think it's stupid to lift to get big because as soon as you stop you'll start to get mushy or soft little by little.So unless you plan on working out for your entire life...don't attempt at getting BIG.But like I said I want to see pictures of your results.-That's for all you guys giving advice as if you know the real deal.

"1 1/2 montsh now hes been teh same but when he worked out 5 days a week is when he realy gained teh weight wiht that 7 lbs in a week stuff. idk but i doubt he is taking steriods i knwo thats allot of weight to gain but he isnt man . its crazy to beive btu i could show you pics if you want. and thieves what is intervals??"

You're full of sh1t or just retarded or have been lied to or misinformed.NOBODY gains 7 pounds of muscle in one week.Not even body builders.Body builders are happy to put on 2 pounds of solid muscle in a week and that's on roids.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5527
"i recommend cell tech...gained 10 lbs of pure muscle in a week..."

ROFL.I just saw that post.Good one man.You're an idiot lol.10 pounds of solid muscle in a week,hahahahahaha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5528
"but pullups? does that bvurn fat from ure chest ?"

Contracting your muscles will not burn fat,a high intensity cardio workout will.DO NOT lift weights if you're trying to cut your body fat unless you want to waste your time.If you're going to lift to keep your muscle mass you still have to do tons of cardio.Imagine doing a thousand sit-ups...okay so you've contracted your stomach muscles and now they're bigger and tighter but you have a thick layer of fat over your abs so you can't even see them.But oh sh1t you just made your muscles larger underneath all that fat so now you look even fatter.Damn.If you want your muscles to look their best get as low body fat as you possibly can and then build up your muscles.I'm trying to cut down to 5-6percent body fat right now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5529
Cal,hit me up on AIM tomorrow for some real advice from someone who's had real results,now I'm not saying that everyone on this thread is full of sh1t but I'm saying that a lot of posters on this thread ARE full of sh1t.

Getripped84 is my AIM,hit me up if you need some advice.Oh and I'm not that far away from a personal trainer's degree,not that it means anything.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5400
rob since you are comming in here acting all tough why not inform some people instead of just talking sh;t. and if your asking for people to post pics why not put some up of yourself. no point in me too, im not huge and im not trying to get that big, im just staying in good shape, and need to workout to keep strong.

"Since all you guys are talking so much as if you guys really know how to build up"
and i dont know if your refering to me but i never claimed i knew how or was an expert at it just stating what i have read/and information i have gained. but since your an expert on this or you seem to imply please shed some light on this issue.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1951
sounds good rob i will

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 624
hahahaha, you're the retard, creatine makes you retain more water, if you don't work out enough, you gain water weight, and yes all the sugar you eat eventually turns to fat, especially when you don't workout enough. the combination of creatine and sugars, as well as not working out efficiently, will cause you to gain weight, which is what I meant by you will get fat if you don't work out enough. I don't need to post pics of myself, I'm in shape (barely) and know how to work out, that's enough to give advice.

Mat, I didn't mean do 45 min of cardio on the same day as your lift workouts, should have been more specific, but you should always do sometype of workout before engaging in your workout.

if you wanna cut, you wanna do more cardio than lifting, for the reasons that Mat stated. Your newly gained muscle mass will just be hidden by the fat that's still on top.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5405
yup always do warm ups, they are importaint.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 633
"sometype of WARM UP before engaging in your workout"

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5408
yeah i saw that and thats why i was basically saying that, to say yeah i do warm up first.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5530
"rob since you are comming in here acting all tough why not inform some people instead of just talking sh;t. and if your asking for people to post pics why not put some up of yourself"

I'm not acting tough,I'm speaking the truth.I was planning on competing in NPC but then my buddy who placed 2nd in Musclemania told me all the guys are on roids I decided it was stupid for me to work out 3 hours a day and spend another hour on cardio and eating to gain muscle mass was pretty expensive with all the steak and chicken and tons of whey protein and that's without the other supplements that I was taking.I wasn't talking sh1t to you Mat because you weren't saying a ton of bullsh1t like these kids claiming gains of 7 or 10 pounds of muscle mass in one week.That sh1t is still making me laugh.

"hahahaha, you're the retard, creatine makes you retain more water, if you don't work out enough, you gain water weight, and yes all the sugar you eat eventually turns to fat, especially when you don't workout enough. the combination of creatine and sugars, as well as not working out efficiently, will cause you to gain weight, which is what I meant by you will get fat if you don't work out enough."

You're wrong again.Just because you consume lots of creatine,sugar and water does not mean you will get fat or gain fat.It's all dependent on your body type.There are ectomorphs,endomorphs and mesomorphs.My cousin is an ectomorph and eats tons of sugar filled garbage and takes creatine and doesn't work out like he should and he hasn't gained any fat for at least a year.I actually know quite a few people that are like that so...SOME people will gain fat from the things you mentioned but it's not the case everytime so let's clarify that.Perhaps I should have been more specific in my posts as well but like I said there's a LOT of BULLSH1T here in this thread by a lot of you guys or kids.Mat,I remember seeing a picture of you and you looked like a twig with long black hair and sunglasses?I'm pretty sure that was you.That was probably before you picked up the weights :-)

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5410
yup rob, i know what pic your talking about and that was probably 2-3 years ago. like i said im not huge now and dont plan on it just look good and stay in good shape.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 636
mat, I was just corrected my post....

rob, so I am right, just partially!

I was big enough to have stretch marks now, so I would never want to get big again, just tight/solid, don't need to look all cut either..

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 697
ROB

ok i never said he gains 7 pounds in week i said the suppliment sias gain 7 pounds in 1 week never said he did gain that.. ok and i aint no dumb retarded kid.. for one he des not take steroids he is my best friend i have and i knwo for a fact he dont take steroids ok we live in reedsburg wisconsin coem on now.. ok so idk but he did it i wil put pics up to prove he also tld me when i was talking to him bout this stuff that he was working out b4 he gained all that weight btu only did it 1 or 2 times in 7-10 day she said. but then this past year he got serious and realy tried . and idc what you guys say he has gained that much (without) steroids ok im doen arguing on this thread its not even bout muscle its suposed to be audio threads . but w/e not trying to be a dick but i hate being called a lier when im being truthful .. bu tthanx fo rteh info on ow to lose teh weight instea dof gaining muscle an dthen looking fatter lol. im not fat just about prolly could lose about 7-10 pound son whoel body if that and then id look pretty good. i only weigh 149 lbs now . i am pretty small 5ft 8 being almost 18year sold haha. dont laugh now guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 5534
Let's see if this will work...

Upload

I'm actually in better shape now although I'm much smaller because I don't care about being big.I've cut my muscle mass down and I'm just leaning out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5535
Oh and I used to be a fat kid by the way.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 637
looks like youre puckering your lips up or something....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5536
That was to Brad Warren :-)

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5415
looking good in a non h0m0 way

Gold Member

Post Number: 5537
Thanks.But yea...I'd try to steer you guys away from the idea of getting BIG because I was up at 205 and it's just not worth it in the long run,just look at Arnold,he looks like sh1t :-( Oh well,I'll let you all learn on your own unless you want some advice.I wish I had someone give me advice back before I knew anything about any of this stuff.I had to read endlessly and learn through trial and error what worked and what doesn't.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 700
haah . now not to be h0mo but thats how i wan be is hwo rob is looking. that is a big goal that i never see myself getting to. wel ok rob wut do u do for workouts? do u use suplimenst or is that all normal? and how lon gdid it tak eyou to become the not fat kid lol?

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 701
and rob uyou said you were trying to lose 5-6% body fat? how is that when you don teven look liek you have even maybe 9 lol im 13.8 i foudn out at my ex g/f's house and i wish i were at bout 8 .. wuts ure body % fat nwow rob?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5538
I'm at 8 percent right now but I'm on my way to 5 eventually.In that picture I was about 10 percent bodyfat(I was lazy on legs) but now that's all taken care of and I weighed like 200 in that picture at 5'10''.When I was making gains of 2 pounds of muscle a week I was on 360 grams of protein a day,ON Whey,AKG,Tribex and synthatrex(creatine).I was also lifting 3 hours a day(Some would say that's over-training but just ask pro bodybuilders).For work outs I would have my days set like this:

Chest
Biceps
Triceps
Back,shoulders,traps,legs

Cardio was every other day for 45 minutes at a very high level of intensity.I'm all into a completely different work out setup now but if you want size try what I posted above,oh and I used to do sets with increasing weight until I couldn't physically lift anymore.Oh and I even did Mat Duvall's "Gain an inch on your arms in one day" workout.Man...it was brutal.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 639
do the 666 workout, it's brutal

or just google 300 workout if you wanna end up "looking" better than rob

Gold Member

Post Number: 5542
Lol...how misinformed you are Thieves.

http://www.conanstevens.com/bodybuilding-and-muscle-gain/big-huge-muscle-the-sec rets/the-300-workout---what-a-load-of-bollocks.html

Read that.It's pretty interesting :-)

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 643
I hate you.....stop picking on me....

that article made me laugh! but I also said "look" like you, meaning "look" fit, but not really.

Silver Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 702
ok how much is teh stuf u use rob? and wear can i buy it at? and no i dnt wana be bigger maybe a 1/2 inch on arms and chest but only gain bout 5 lbs and lose about 8 in body fat. but i wana kinda stay teh same as i am now but i mean weight not fat .. and by cardio u mean runnign and stuff like that ? and wouldnt 2 hours be enough 3-5 days a week put me in good shape? and wil that suplments u take make me gain fat?

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Yea michael...by cardio he means runnin and stuff...just anything that get your heart rate goin. runnin, jump rope, workin the punchin bag for 30 minutes or so is good too or do speed workouts. If your just wantin to get more cut and dont really care about gettin much stronger, work out with lighter weight and do more reps. i was fat like Rob was..fat and weak, so i started workin out to get stronger. now i just wanna be lean and cut so i quit takin all that creatine and celltech and stuff and just do alot of cardio and speed work outs. was 225 bout 9 months ago...now im about 195 and alot leaner and cut. but can still lift as much as i used to.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2068
First of all if you want good info on anything fitness/lifting/nutrition related go to bodybuilding.com and start posting in the forums.

When you want good info on car audio where do you go? ECOUSTICS, because a public forum is the best place to get the info, you can ask w/e you want and get many different opinions/perspectives. Like Mat Dope said, if you're interested in anything fitness or nutrion related, go to bodybuilding.com

Didn't have time to read every word of this thread but there is some BS in here....not attacking anyone but some people are just a little misinformed.

SPOT REDUCTION IS A MYTH!!! You cannot burn fat selectively. If your stomach is fat, doing ab exercises won't burn fat off your stomach, if anything your stomach will get bigger cause you're just adding muscle. Having more muscle overall on your body WILL raise your metabolism and help burn fat more effectively, but not that significantly, cardio and diet are the way to fat loss...unfortunately it may be 80%diet and only 20%cardio...Unless you are like me, a naturally skinny freak who eats w/e the phuck they want and doesn't get fat...although it goes both ways cause i worked out for years and couldn't gain serious muscle.

Also if you wanna lose fat and gain muscle, pick one. It's really difficult for some who's outta shape to do both simaltaneously, your diet has to be incredibly strict and calculated, and so does your workout routine. If you're 150 pounds of skinny fat, cut the cardio and just focus on getting strong, then cut when you're ready. If your bodyfat is like 7,530%, for gods sake stop doing bicep curls and crunches. Get on the treadmill, and crack down on your diet PERIOD.

As far as creatine goes, the jury is still out on it, i would strongly advise against it, but that's just me. Some "experts" say as long as you drink plenty of water there are no negative effects, other "experts" think it's horrible on your liver and such regardless of how much water you drink, i've also heard people say its been responsible for horrible acne breakouts, diarrhea, upset stomach etc. But again i've never taken it.

I can't tell anyone what they should or shouldn't want and what their goals should be, but i agree with Rob that being big is way overrated. Overall fitness is much healthier and more attractive to most women. Who gets more chicks, the guy who is 260 pounds and can't pull his arms down to his side? or the guy who is 175 pounds ripped the phuck up?

Again i can't say this enough, BODYBUILDING.COM!!! It's a great forum with stickies and moderators and very helpful people if you're willing to listen and learn.

p.s. no i don't like work for that website or anything. Just a big advocate for it. Before i signed up for that forum i had lifted weights for years with little results, i was a 5'9" 120 pound weakling at 18 years old. When i actually decided to put the time in to start learning about what i was doing, the results started coming.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6983
creatine..."other "experts" think it's horrible on your liver"

I didnt no that was supected by the experts I just went on gut instinct
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us