100amps

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 39
alright so i got a 100amp alternator in my xterra. im rebuilding my system so i need some advice for a good SQL system. i need 6.5 components and 2channel amp, and then adivce on sub/s and amp.

im gonna be sellin my stuff to some noob who thinks my stuff right now is the sh!t...oh well, so i got a budget of about 1200

Bronze Member

TX

Post Number: 40
oh and the subs i currently have are these
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8334_Pioneer+TS-W307D4.html

im only giving them 200rms each. would giving them a better amp, like a rf t500.1, and ported box make them much louder??

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4987
if you have two of those, sell one, that way you save money+stress to your alt. Second stuff is to get decent components, something like CDTs etc.

I'd buy a kicker 350.4 or rockford p4004 to push those 6.5"

a good system would be, kicker zx 400.1, one Ts307DVC 4 ohm wired at 2 ohms in a ported box tuned to 32-33Hz, CDT components and a kicker zx350.4

Great quality stuff

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3552
^^^^^ juliob, I think he should be able to run 2 of those subs easily

Bronze Member

TX

Post Number: 41
ya i wanna keep both subs

will getting a better amp to push them fully and ported box make it much louder?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4989
M.S, the problem is that he's going to need 800w rms to those subs, then at least 200w rms for components, so he's basically in the limit. Well, i'm running 900w rms with an 80A alt and voltage is steady at 13V+, i measured it and stuff...

And yes Abarca, a ported box will make it louder.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us