Audiopipe??

Bronze Member
Username: Jman223

Post Number: 11
thinking about upgrading to 2 12's and was looking at the AUDIOPIPE HEAVY DUTY 12" 1600 W SUBWOOFER and wanted to know if this sub would bump and keep some good SQ. im alos looking at the kicker cvx's but they are a little more expensive. Please if you have info on audiopipe thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8996
Audiopipe is alright. But if you want some good SQ, get something else.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 7008
if your goign with audio pipe make sure its just the wiring accesories... if your going with subs get audiobahns alot better...

find aw1206t from audiobahns and trust me they bang the sq is acceptable but loud subs

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8997
Audiopipe > Audiobahn

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3670
a friend of mine has 1 15 audiopipe, have no clue what model it has a red cone, and its powered by an audioburn 800wrms amp and that b1tch is loud, definatly louder than my friends 2 12inch cvr's although the sq isn't the greatest its defiantly better than any audioburn sub i've ever heared.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3807
they get loud, make some nice amps too

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1387
i had an 1200 watt audiopipe amp and a 1100 watt memphis amp and the difference between them was like day and night the audiopipe made them thump quite a bit harder

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3809
audiopipe amps use the same boards as some other high end amps.. now whether or not the build quality is the same i can't judge .. i know they make some power and their subs can get loud.. ftw they are a decent SPL choice

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12364
IMO - audiopipe makes the worst rcas & cheap wires but their new line of subs r ok ...i would say same level as pioneer subs ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us