Shizzaaam!

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 683
Went to Octoberfest yesterday, awesome show but I didn't have a camera for good pics. I started off bad- 150.3 @ 42hz. I beat on the subs a bit, and after some testing did just over 152 sealed up (my score went below 152.6+ sealed after my sunroof blew off track, and I haven't fixed it yet- on heavy hits light comes through about 1/4 inch). But I took loudest of show with 154.3 @ 42hz t/l on the dash, and drivers door open.

I know there's louder, but with stock charging, 1 run of 1/0, 3 yellowtops, (even stock ground), I have a lot against me still. Messing around I was almost 151 @ 28hz, so I'm happy

Thanks to derrick for the pic:
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2253
u could totally tell ppl that was a 164.3 i know i would lmao. but good stuff bro

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3793
whats the setup :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 684
4 BTL 18s, 4 Memphis 4ks, 20ft^3 @ ~35hz.

Silver Member

Post Number: 686
Dear lord what would I do to get to 164db lol.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2255
wall and burp box.......

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1883
so youre moonroofs busted now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 687
JK- No way. I'm sure it could be done, but I want that on music. Maybe a wall in a different vehicle...
Cal Payne, I busted the sunroof open at the first show I went to- score went from 152.8 sealed to 151.5 or so. I was able to get back over 152 at this show with some adjustments to the subs so they all moved the same, but opening the door brought it up to 154.3.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us