Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 280
yo sean chekc this thread out on ca.com it's for one that's brand new in dd box

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254996&highlight=dd+512

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6725
thanks but with the scamming ive heard about on ca dont think I want to take a chance

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 281
well just thought i would run it buy you..it looked like a good deal......sorry bout the scaming scare bro i feel ya i'm the one that got scammed on the rd audio spl elites....but good luck to finding whta your looking for..sorry i couldnt help

Gold Member

Post Number: 6726
oh man I didnt no you were the one scammed anything change for the better with that situation

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 282
well the guy offered me half of the amount i payed and i took it only beceause i fugured it weas that or nothign cuase i cant make him send me sh!t...he really got me but at least i gor 145 back and it wasnt till i mentioned tha ti got two brothers taht are cops that he offered that..and he wouldnt budge i could of taken him to court but that would of cost me more money in the long run than if i just took the 145 he's a piece of sh!t and u better bet if im' ever in georgia i will be looking him up ......but good luck to you man sorry about all the scammers i hope they all die and burn in h3ll cause there are honest people out there like myself who just like buyin and trading on ca.com....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6727
oh man thats too bad but at least you got some money back

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3645
email zac davis daviszac@hotmail.com he's a DD dealer and will hook yu up with a great price, tell him your from ecoustics to get even better deals.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2707
DD dealers can only sell in there area.^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 643
Yeah, I've never sold a single DD sub or anything DD over the internet. However, I've heard that Kevin Holden has and still does does sell it over the net.
Might wanna hit him up.
I know he's recently told people on here he is still able to get it but the guys at DD told me he's been blacklisted so I dont know.

I'd be happy to sell you DD as long as you or someone physically picks it up from our store.
Other than that we're very strict with that policy.
We were going to do a one time sale for forum members but the guys at lowhertz called up DD and whined about it and I was told by DD not to sell anything ever on the net, regardless of it being a one time thing, so we didnt.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1390
Whoa, Low-Hz didn't call anyone. Get story straight before posting.

Kevin

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 644
Oh, well maybe it was just you then.
Not sure, I was told it was someone from this forum. I figured it was you because your the only one that actually sold new DD products to people on this forum.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1375
Zac Vs Kevin its on

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2712
Fight! Fight! fight!

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2343
"the guys at DD told me he's been blacklisted so I dont know."

wow, you werent sure it was him before posting that?

well, this should help settle everyone down: http://www.break.com/index/cop-butchers-national-anthem.html

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 645
Fight? what the hell is that supposed to mean?
I dont even know him and from what i've heard hes a cool guy.

And Tremor, Yes I'm sure he was blacklisted. the part I didnt know is if he still had means of getting people DD through other channels so theres the reason i mentioned his name as a possible person to buy DD from.
Geeze, they're called comprehension skills, use'em.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6730
ok thanks guys

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1399
Blacklist?? That is funny. Have to say, I havn't spoke to DD in a WHILE! Matter of fact, last thing I got from DD was those expensive recones for my competitor in KY. Then, after paying for those kevlar cones and 99 series coils, they fried on 2500 rms a piece. Hooked them up, did a sweep and when reached 38hz, both fried. When asked, DD stated, "we can't help you, the coils are only rated 1500 rms, you will have to pay full dealer for new set." Reason why he is now running RD SHW and has had NO problems once so ever. I am sorry, but after that dealing with DD, I could really care less about getting anything else from them. Please, send this link to Steve Milton, cause I know you will :-)

Kevin

PS: Not to mention those 6 DD Z1 amps that burnt up at MECA finals last year.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 963
Counting snoopdans?

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1401
You know it pimp. Give me a call rene when you got time.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5328
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 08:54 pm:
Blacklist?? That is funny. Have to say, I havn't spoke to DD in a WHILE! Matter of fact, last thing I got from DD was those expensive recones for my competitor in KY. Then, after paying for those kevlar cones and 99 series coils, they fried on 2500 rms a piece. Hooked them up, did a sweep and when reached 38hz, both fried. When asked, DD stated, "we can't help you, the coils are only rated 1500 rms, you will have to pay full dealer for new set." Reason why he is now running RD SHW and has had NO problems once so ever. I am sorry, but after that dealing with DD, I could really care less about getting anything else from them. Please, send this link to Steve Milton, cause I know you will :-)

Kevin

PS: Not to mention those 6 DD Z1 amps that burnt up at MECA finals last year.

I'd like to hear more about those amps.Just about any amp can be blown up but is it user error or is it a faulty product?That's where it gets hard to tell.Even a veteran or professional can slip up and run into those sort of problems.Who owned those Z1s?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5337
"I got from DD was those expensive recones for my competitor in KY. Then, after paying for those kevlar cones and 99 series coils, they fried on 2500 rms a piece. Hooked them up, did a sweep and when reached 38hz, both fried."

Oh and what kind of car was this dude running out of curiousity and in what box and what was the range of the sweep xx-38hz?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2658
its snoopdan. a jeep cherokee. boz i beleave was yuned to 35 hz thats all i know they were protos i believe.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us