Look what i just bought :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6953
well today i spent 1500 :-( 700 for the white gold chain and 800 for the dragon :-) i think im damn happy when my kid grow alil bigger the chain will go to him and with my bracelet i think is called that..

Upload

and i bought some shoes for my lil homie
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5269
that jewlery is damn expensive.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12985
a lil older??? I wouldnt give my kid something that expensive till he is grown

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5322
damn, $1500 on yourself and what, $40-80, on the kid. should be the other way around.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 399
lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6954
i bought it for him.. the bracelet cost me 1300 im a give all to him when he grows alil more maybe when he turn 10 something like that his name is andre roberto so the bracelet will go to him for sure...

na dude im trying to give everythign to my kid but i also want a lil bling bling even tho i dont wear it everyday my bracelet i ware in rare ocasion but the feeling i own that piece of jewelry im happy :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6955
oh i got the same chain but in gold with instead the dragon is a lion but is smaller i want to sell it probably around 1300 if anyone interested let me know all that is around 2000 but i think im a sell it... but pick up is better so you can see it and see foryourself :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10532
I could never understand why ppl put shoes on a newborn. Where are they walking to lol?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6956
but he looks pimping :-) dont tell me he doesnt look pimping :-) to be honest im broke right now... all that bought for me is like a legacy that i will pass to my son... ;)

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1536
wow spendin that much on jewelry is just stupid. even if i was a muti-millionare i would never spend that kinda money on some "bling". but whatever its not my money. btw Rob hows your lil boy doin? and whats his name?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6957
andre roberto hes fu c-king good man thanks for asking i dont know man i think is stupid too man but all the people in my family have gold we dont buy expensive diamonds or platinum chains but i dont know all the mexicans i know have like 5000 dollar gold watches bracelet chains medallions and all that so i just can be left behind

Silver Member
Username: Visitor

Middleofnowhere, Minnesota USA

Post Number: 110
damn.. i was hoping it was an English tutor:-( looks like flea market crap, but i dont expect any better from you;)

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2233
looks like sisqo's unleash the dragon!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1246
I have to agree with Mclovin on the mexican part. I spend a good amout on watches a centenario and a rosario.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1368
yeah sadly its true my chain and bracelet are woth atleast 2k

Gold Member

Post Number: 1247
Yep i might not have money for food but i'll have a fat chain...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3637
"wow spendin that much on jewelry is just stupid. even if i was a muti-millionare i would never spend that kinda money on some "bling". but whatever its not my money. btw Rob hows your lil boy doin? and whats his name?"

^^^ It ain't his money either, it is taxpayers and Rob's family are all on welfare, he couldn't even afford a rubber! :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6959
hahah alright dude what ever you said...

hey i just picked up some diamond earring :-) ill post a pic if you want for 500 and the price was 899 i think is a pretty good deal :-)

damn.. i was hoping it was an English tutor:-( looks like flea market crap, but i dont expect any better from you;)

is that jelousy i seen on your eyes parkave something aka visitor in all over the forums???? what are u gonna do cry on the forum to get me banned????

man plz man be a man and stop acting like a lil kid chasing people to insult them...

Yep i might not have money for food but i'll have a fat chain...

totally man i got like 5k worth of both my new chain and my bracelet plus i got another chain that is yellow gold not white gold my new earrings my rings and some other crap and thats extra :-)

lowlife i was about to get a centenario but man it was like 3k but it was big i mean big and 5k with the true diamonds but it was just the centenario without the chain and with that money i could of bought a car :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10543
What do you do again for a living???????

For the record.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6961
im a business man... seriously..

i go sometimes to finish up contracts for my moms company... like1-3 times a week and then my local shop send me cars to do isntalls when they are full(if i feel like to do some installs )

thats pretty much it..

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6454
glad to hear your kid is doing well rob

Gold Member

Post Number: 6962
thanks for the comment man

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3638
LilRob you reach drinking age yet and not Mexican drinking age, lOl. Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6963
FYI i dont drink or smoke..

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
is that jelousy i seen on your eyes parkave something aka visitor in all over the forums???? what are u gonna do cry on the forum to get me banned????

man plz man be a man and stop acting like a lil kid chasing people to insult them...

i had nothing to do with you being banned. dont know where you get this retarded idea. trust me. i am far from jealous. i make more money in a day, than you do in a month:-) i just choose not to spend it on gaudy cheap looking jewelry:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6964
alright man whatever you say your the king of the world trying to beat bill gates?? good luck man

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 404
alright why is some people tring to talk trash on what this guy spends his money on big fking deal he worked his @55 off to make his money he should be able to show what he bought with out people tring to diss him over it. he bought some jewelry big deal if it was and amp or a sub everyone would be doing the same thing its either you should have bought this or that its never good enough and its completly stupid and i am myself am tired of this crap

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5334
so don't read the thread if you're so tired of it. it's an online forum, what do you expect?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2956
ugly kid ftl...

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2602
fu<k you reece. how are you going to tell a man he has an ugly son.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1261
visitor if you made the money you claim you wouldnt be here dumb fu(k. By bump your ego and post that you make more cash........ lame azz

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
lol.. ok lowlife.. i have nothing to prove.. people have seen my pics (you know.. multithousands of dollars worth of equipment, etc:-))i am not here often.. only at work and on the weekends:-) and yeah, that kid is ugly...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6971
hahah yeah dude i know u made your thread on yoru dumb forum with your rent money and posting that pic all over the internet don you have some other thigns to do???

my kid is ugly??? dude you better shut the fu-ck up man your insulting me not my son.. he havent insulted you and if hes ugly like you claim ur even uglier... plz shtup.

claiming you got more money well go spend it man.. we dont want you here

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
lol.. waht pic of my rent money? not my pic as.s hat.. that is skatinbassplay.. as if it hasnt been mentioned enough.. i guess beaners are slow on the uptake.. hey, at least you can mow a damn good yard:-) yes, your kid is ugly. he looks like he has downs:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6972
fu-ck you b1tch go work thats all you do and post shy.. if you claim you have alot of money you should be in your home or at the mall like a lil b1tch spending your money..

hey reece wtf is your problem ???? insult me not someone who is 1 week old

Gold Member

Post Number: 6973
man insulting a lil kid that is 1 week old is the lowest shyt u can do...that means you dont have guts even pride...

real man dont care about looks that means your just alil b1tch crying inside of how b1tch you are..

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
lol.. i love stirring the shi.t.. hey man.. i have some yard work needs done.. wanna do for me? i pay you 6 peso's.. i mean.. thats more than your whole family is worth.. should keep you eating out of the dumpster.. where you belong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
btw- i AM in my paid for house:-) postin away:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6976
whatever lil shyt... at least i dont forum to forum pissing people off like your fu-c-king azz....

so what about mexicans??? he still got bigger di-cks than all your family combined...

you mama dint love you when you where born right??? now i see why so much hate and jelousy she didnt gave you money??? where you were born???? oh yeah probably your mom drop you into some dumpster that migth be a reason for so much hate.. or you are just jelous of people that really do something in their lifes and dont act like a loser like yourself..

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
hey rob.. Tu madre es p.uta y pendeja
Chupa mi pito,Retrasado

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
lol.. born and raised in germany:-) not mexico.. we didnt have dirt floors like yourself:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6978
you hate latinos so much why your learning our language??? fu-ck off already man nobody likes you

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Te meto la verga por el osico para que te calles el pinche puto osico hi.jo de perra!

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
i am not learing your language... swearasaurus.com:-) i am not here to be liked. i am mainly here to converse with you:-) your kid looks like he is retarded. and based ont he father.. he is:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
dont get mad at me Chilito

Gold Member

Post Number: 1263
"lol.. born and raised in germany not mexico.. we didnt have dirt floors like yourself "

You calling me out? i would have thouhgt someone with so much cash would have some manners.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6979
leave the dude alone man he just dont have anything else to do but insult people hes from germany... but i have german friends and they dont compare not even a single molecule to that guy

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
as stated.. i just like stirring the sh.it:-) sure i am calling you out, if that is what you want to believe:-)

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 405
"so don't read the thread if you're so tired of it. it's an online forum, what do you expect?"

ok for one its on every freakin post on here so where do you want people to post its so freakin tiring to get on a forum and talk to people when they have there head so far up a business @55 they know the next thing that is comming out be4 its relased to the public all this forum dose is hate on anyone and everyone that tries to do anythng in the car world if you ask for help you have to go through the the crime of people talking about what your hooking up if you try to show off your stuff its never good enough i am tired of it and for the racist comments towards mexicans well atleast mexicans will work and germans last time i checked have done nothing besides start wars

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
mexicans do work.. as i said. they mow my lawn:-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3651
parkave= f@g that sucks his dads d1ck

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5335
tired of the racist remarks, and then you post this:

"germans last time i checked have done nothing besides start wars"

seems like you're contributing to the remarks yourself.

"all this forum dose is hate on anyone and everyone that tries to do anythng in the car world if you ask for help you have to go through the the crime of people talking about what your hooking up if you try to show off your stuff its never good enough i am tired of it"

then just leave ecoustics and never come back if you're so tired of it. last i checked, you never really contributed shi_t here anyways.

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 406
i never contributed thats bull crap i do to contribute so get your facts straight

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3656
im with mike on this one, if you want haters go to CA with parkave and all his d1ck sucking buddies, but on a side note what has germany ever done besides start wars? they started ww1 and ww2 and a sh1t load of wars with france over some sh1tty azz land, as far as im concerned they done nothing but piss ppl off. but back to topic of this whole thread rob nice looking chains even though not my style they look good, and congrats on your kid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
yes. congrats on the down syndrome child:-) hope he turns out better than you:-)
you cant handle this.. definatly stay away from ca.com:laugh:

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1749
^^^making fun of a baby is just low. why would you make fun of someone who cant defend himself and hasnt done anything to you. If you must make fun of someone it should be rob not his kid. visitor you should be ashamed.

"mexicans do work.. as i said. they mow my lawn"

where i live it seems like mexicans and jamacians work just as hard if not harder then white people. it seems like they get the worst jobs and they work hard to support theur familys.

rob just ignor him and he will eventually go away

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6469
lost a bunch of respect for some people on this thread.....not gonna mention names

but rob, ignore the comments dude, i hope your kid lives a long and healthy life

Silver Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 418
how can that guy get away on this forum with making funn of a baby i think his german a55 should be band

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3658
ben the admin on this site doesn't give a fvckk, honestly i wish i was a mod just so i could ban parkave just cuase he's a f@g.

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
:-) lol.. no one here respects me :cry: i also hope he lives a long and healthy life! i need someone to mow my lawn long after daddy is deported!

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
surprised the retards havent figured out i am merely trolling...you are all so sensative:-)

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 841
Who really cares? If you don't say sh!t to this visitor dude, what's he gonna do? Just ignore it. I know I learnt that with Wheeler lol, 'surprised the rest of you didn't.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3660
LOL honestly just having some fun, but i figured you would have some better comebacks parkave, since you troll all the forums, come on get with the program.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
what comebacks are necissary? when you gents can come up with something better than "f@g" maybe you will be worth my time.. till then.. keep on mowing lawns:-)

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3663
im sorry that i acutally have a life and can't spend every waking minute coming up with better comebacks, plus i can't help it if f@g is the best word to describe you, but you have fun trolling the forums.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6983
just ignore the dude man..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us