What are your feelings on...

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1878
a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT

...let's be bigger men here, i KNOW it's a Hyundai, i really do know that haha, no mistake...

25k miles
12 grand
6 spd stick
"leather"

i dont know much about hyundais bc well..i hate them...but i really like these tiburon's they seem to have nice quality build from touching all the panels and stuff, shifts nice, guages aren't cheapy...or arent too overly cheapy...

anyone know much about these?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1879
does 0-60 in like 8 seconds (i don't need anything faster, i'd lose my license)
moonroof, decent size trunk...double din...optimal for system...

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1502
IMO theyre meh. I know theyre pretty slow too. But Hyundai has that 100,000 mile warrenty so I guess it would be dependable,why else would they give em such a long warrenty.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 827
Don't like em that much personally. I'd rather get an Integra. Lots of Skylines around here for ~$10K lately.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1504
"Lots of Skylines around here for ~$10K lately."

Damn man where do you live? I have only seen one Skyline in my life around here,and it was bad mutha f*ckin a*s!! It was all souped up and sh*t. I fell in love with it,but I havent seen it around since then.

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 508
used to like em, not so much anymore, seems to me they got uglier, but they are supposed to be pretty dependable, plus its a 6 spd stick

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 397
lol skylines i thought you had to get them imported ? also not a big fan of the hyundai buy a chrysler or dodge at least they have a lifetime powertrain warranty

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 512
I heard you couldn't even import those b!tches

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 616
you can import them.. but it costs an absolute ton.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2624
tibs...i like them plenty of bolt ons, have a good lil hatch for getting loud. good warranty. rims are easy to get for em. i say do it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5311
"you can import them.. but it costs an absolute ton"

Nah.It's not that expensive.Motorex has Skylines that range from 20K on up.They're the USA's biggest Skyline importer.Well at least they used to be.

"lol skylines i thought you had to get them imported ? also not a big fan of the hyundai buy a chrysler or dodge at least they have a lifetime powertrain warranty"
Hyundai's warranty is garbage.They do not cover sh1t that they should.My brother in law's transmission went out for whatever reason and it ended up costing him just under 600 dollars because they said it was a part in the transmission that was ruined and it wasn't covered in the warranty.Keep in mind he drives like an old lady,slow and under the speed limit 5 miles per hour as people honk at him and pass in no passing zones.He also has a Tiburon that had a problem with it and that cost him 500 bucks and that was something under the hood that should have also been covered.The warranty is garbage on those cars and they also make Kias...so that should tell you something.Hyundai cars are garbage.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6433
this girl i know used to have a tib.....biggest piece of p00p car ive rode in. problem after problem with it, eventually it got totaled (if yuo care, the girl was fine).....being totaled was the best thing to ever happen to that car.....btw, all this is coing from a guy who drives a scion lol

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15412
if you fix it up right, you can make it look like a supra.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 515
no you can't...c'mon chad...tiburons are ugly, supras are not, plus they're a bit bigger than tiburons

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 828
""Lots of Skylines around here for ~$10K lately."

Damn man where do you live? I have only seen one Skyline in my life around here,and it was bad mutha f*ckin a*s!! It was all souped up and sh*t. I fell in love with it,but I havent seen it around since then."

Victoria, BC, Canada.

http://www.usedvictoria.com/ReportSearchUsedAd2?category=autos&description=skyli ne&hide_new=N&hide_commercial=N

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 679
ford only did one thing right.......... they circled the problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us