RD Elite 12s...PICS!!

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2014
Sum kid sent these to noel for $230 shipped...they got here beat to h3ll and the coils are black. Packaging was by far the worst and he didn't even insure them...now he's claiming everything was perfect when they left him and the coils were nice and WHITE when he packaged em lmao...
theres several pics jus scroll thru...
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6834201

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5300
HOLY SH1T.Wow he either clipped the f uck out of those or he over powered them big time.WOW.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1238
That's some fuked up sh1t man.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5301
That's a nice Impala on another note.File a claim with paypal.This is why you always make sure to have a very detailed paypal invoice so if there's any issues like this the scammer or douchebag selling garbage is f ucked.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2016
He said he never clipped em lmao...its obvious and the pics were at night so they make it look 10x's better than they look in person. Plus the kid tryin to say he paid UPS to pack it and he bought insurance. No insurance on em, and it was packed w/ box subs in the same box jus layin on each other with a lil paper and random stuff thrown in...but not packed tight...He's sayin he has to talk to his mom before he refunds the money, and they were perfect when he sent em...BullSh!t.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5302
Haha.File a claim.Don't wait around for him to give you the run around bullsh1t that people love doing online.Tell him you want your money back and he can pay shipping for those piece of sh1t subs.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2017
Paypal wouldn't do it...they said the items were shipped and kid said shipping damaged em, so paypal is out. UPS said they aint doin nothin cuz it wasn't insured and packing was terrible. BTW, JNoel was the one who buoght the subs...but he's got my 9918 now and i was gunna buy the 12s off him maybe.

Rob - I'm workin on gettn it set up...I bought it straight off the lot like that.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1867
did noel walk under a ladder inside with an open umbrella while breaking a mirror....

i don't know him that well, but it sounds like he's just getting flucked every time he turns around...kinda hope the guy catches a break...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5304
Nice man,how much did you end up paying?Ok...so Paypal says they won't do anything and UPS said they won't do anything...well I guess that's the problem you run into but you do have this kid's address right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5305
From now on we all have to remember to get pictures of the coils before we purchase these subs...if possible.I know it's hard to see the coils when the sub is built but you can get a peek at them and I'm sure you'd notice the black coils on those.I knew he was selling them for way too cheap for a reason...

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2599
holy crap. thats messd up

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 153
its always a gamble to buy used...that really sucks. what a disappointment

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2018
yea...and every pic only had 1 sub in it...

we've been tlakn to the kid, Kevin knows who he is kinda...he keeps sayin his mom has the money...

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2601
i agree with rob. have pics and everything. and maybe if you talk to steve hell cut you a break on the recones. thats bullsh*t i et he got them from kevin. wonder if he can help at all?..... who was it so we know not to buy and run hm off this forum if hes on it

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 253
i bought them from dustin wright aka dustin berry aka dwright27

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2602
i heard that dude wasa a scammer a while back on ca.com just have kevin charge their cfedit card for thamount and send it to you. lol if it was only that easy

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 663
shadyyyyyy... i hate scumbags like that.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6941
jnoel u when u get on aim hit me up

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10505
Yup. That's what a fucked up sub looks like. Sounds like he has a baaaaad history. Yeah maybe coils can fry all on their own inside a box.........

Good luck with getting your $$$ back anyway.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2694
Damn thats the reason I don't buy used unless I know the persons. Gook luck on getting them fixed.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 255
if i get them fixed i gonna have so much money.....they need two new dustcaps $50, both coils fukked so that means two recones at 100$ each then a basket for like 40-50 then payin to have recones put on and labor and then shippin both ways which is 120$ plus the money i payed for them which is $230 so i will have about 600 in these subs

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 664
i guess thats y he sold them for so cheap. well i hope everything works out for you bro

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2604
talk to steve maybe hell help you out.....worth a try

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1499
damn that sucks dude. maybe you,jnoel,and your 2 Sigs should go pay him a lil visit

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5249
shiiiiiit bro that does suck.

Silver Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 122
actually to me it looks like they arent burnt. I have seen many many SJA coils look like that brand new. Granted the baskets are broken to hell and back, and obviously the packaging was horrible, but the redish brown on the coils are very common with SJA, its some sort of coating they put on the coils, you can actually see some of the bleed through on the former just above the coil.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 256
if i aint refunded by this weekend i'ma takin a road trip it aint too far off like a 4 hour drive but worth it if i ben fukked outa money...he just text me and told me he IS gonna send me a refund i just dont no wht he waitin for...i even told him i would accept 200$ instead of 230$

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2605
you gonna gve back the motors?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 258
i told him that if he pays me back my money then the subs are his.....i'm not tryin to keep both....that would be shady and i dont do buisness like that

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8982
Upload Thoes are fu*ked.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 114
By the look them coils are not burnt but are abused to say the least. Man that is messed up, i hope he makes it right with you. If you get your money back or want to get some new subwoofers contact me directly at 770-726-9337 and ask for me. I make sure i get you a super deal. Did he insure the package?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 259
only insured for 100 adn they said they wont do sh!t casue he packaged them in one of the porrest ways that they had ever seen and ups didnt cover crappy jobs like that

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 260
steve do you have a phone that i can reach u at right now??? i got a question for u

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2020
nope he dint insure the package. $100 free is all that was on it...if he did insure it we'd hopefully get sumthin from UPS....but doesn't look like that will happen.
The coils are definately abused badly...and thers 2-3 spots that look like its been burnt/melted on the inside of the assembled one.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 262
the seller told me that he new steve (owner of rd) personally and steve was gonna ship him some brand new dustcaps for the subs free of charge but after a week and he still hadnt recieved them i was like go ahead and ship me the subs with the factory dustcaps....but i didnt recieve them either....

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 500
yeah you gotta stay on steve about little stuff like that, just ask him and he will send em to you.

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 263
ok he just text me and said his mom said no refund until they c if ups is gonna refund me anythign and i said that they already told me they wont and even if they would i would only get 100 and would expect 130 from him personally and if ups insurance covers anythign they will take subs fromme......now he asks me if i pay him shippin back to him

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 820
I want to see the road trip lol. Pick up any ecoustics members who are willing, on your way. Imagine the look on his face when 6 dudes show up on his doorstep demanding you get a refund.

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 116
email a contact number to revolutiondaudio@yahoo.com
and ill call you now

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 503
aye! I'm in Austin/College Station, if I'm on the way, I'm down for a road trip! I know your sh!t says KY, but your plates say TX...

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 264
jordan just bought his impalla in texas a couple of weeks ago..we live in ky but thanks anyway bro

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 266
steve i mailed u

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 670
I'd be up for a trip, but I'm in SC.
That's just not right. I got screwed by a guy 12+ hours away on a SS 10000. UPS said they'd refund, but they needed the amp. They shipped the amp back to him, refunded HIM the money, and they I couldn't get anything back. I wouldn't have given UPS the amp if it was going to be like that.... I wish I had gotten some of my friends and gone on a weekend road trip to fck someone up..

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 268
troy...u still can man if ur ever down his way just look him up

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 269
ok i just offered him a better deal i told him being that one sub did actualy arive in working order i would mabey accept half of what i payed since i got half of what i bought...he said he gonna half to talk to his mom

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 815
Troy, same f*cking sh!t happened to me.
Got a Treo SSX with a broken basket, UPS refunded the seller for full amount I paid, I never saw a penny of it... UPS is bullsh!t.

Silver Member

ATX, Texas

Post Number: 505
what? is he f!ckin 12, gotta ask mommy for every damn thing?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 270
he's 17

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 274
still no refund

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 682
thats why you shell out the extra 10-25 for insurance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us