OT anyone good at english

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3625
i need some help for my english comp 1 class, we need to write a descriptive essay and im having trouble so i was wondering if any1 is a genius at english would help me out, so far i have this

Most people have been in fights in their life and most do not enjoy the experience, but there are some people out there that enjoy it very much and even want to have a professional career at fighting. There are several versions of professional fighters from mixed martial arts, MMA, to professional wrestling as seen on TV. MMA fighting is very entertaining and a great way to enjoy a Saturday night. MMA fights are not staged so neither the audience nor promoter will know who has will win until the fight is over; the fighters are also highly skilled which makes the fight very entertaining, also in MMA there is a lot of skilled fighters per weight class, which gives a great variety to the show.
From the moment you enter a MMA arena you know you are in for a great show. Your ears will ring with emotion as the fight begins, from the screaming of the fans to loud cracks from fighters hands and feet as they connect with each other. As the fight begins you do not who will win or who will loose, with one good kick to fight could be over or just beginning. In MMA fights are filled with action from the first punch to last arm bar which could make any one tap out, the fight can last anywhere from a few seconds to going the distance, which is usually three five minute rounds which makes it very exciting and fast paced.
The fight is best part of the show, from the screaming fans it's hard to tell when the fight has began. When the fighters enter the ring the place goes crazy with excitement. The fighters show great sportsmanship and touch gloves before the fight begins. From the sound of the bell the fight begins, the fighters often "sizing" each other up before going in for the kill. As one fighter goes for the takedown the other might swing with a wild left hand that scores a knock out and the fight is over, or the fighter could score a take down and ground and pound his opponent into submission.
During MMA shows there is always a variety of fighters, from lightweights all the way up to super heavyweight. The lightweights are usually very quick and love take downs, as heavyweights enjoy a good stand up battle hoping to land a immense punch to get a knockout win over their opponent. On fight night there are usually several fights per weight class, and one or two title fights which make for great variety rather than seeing the same thing over and over again.
Overall the MMA circuit is filled with a lot of action from the wide variety of fighters to the fights being real instead of staged. All these features lead to a better show for both the promoter and the audience.

anyone have any thoughts or opinions on what to add, or know any websites where you can turn it in and have an expert grade it?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1864
Most people have been in fights in their lives and most do not enjoy the experience, but there are some people out there who enjoy it so much that they want to have a career in professional fighting. There are several types of professional fighting ranging from Mixed Martial Arts, also known as MMA, to professional wresting, as seen on television. MMA fighting is a very entertaining way to enjoy a Saturday night. MMA fights are not staged, which means that neither the audience nor promoter will know who has won until the fight is over. The fighters are also highly skilled which makes the fight even more entertaining. In MMA there are a lot of skilled fighters in every weight class, which gives a great variety to the show.
From the moment you enter a Mixed Martial Arts arena you know you are in for a great show.

ehh needs some more work, i got lazy after the first paragraph, maybe ill come back to it later, sorry dustin

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1865
who enjoy it so much that they want to have careers in professional fighting

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 150
send cal the doc file...if u really want it proofed thats the best way.

as for me, i got A's at the college level in English Comp 1&2 but i'm not a good proofer. sorry.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3628
wow thanks a lot cal, just the first paragraph and allready found so many errors, LOL. this college english is so freakin hard the teacher points out every little mistake, and i suck at grammer if you can't tell, those damnn comma splices ohh i hate those either i put to many or not enough.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1868
Screams from the fans and the loud cracks from hands and feet making contact will cause your ears to ring with emotion. It is impossible to determine who will win the fight because one solid kick could instantly end the fight. An MMA is filled with action from the first punch to the last arm bar. These fights can last as little as a few seconds to as long as fifteen minutes. The longer fights, which last upwards of fifteen minutes, consist of three five-minute rounds. These three rounds are extremely fast paced and very exciting.
Occasionally, the beginning of the fight is hard to identify because of the screaming fans. The arena rumbles with excitement as the fighters enter the ring. The fighters must touch gloves before the fight begins to show they agree to fight cleanly and be sportsmanlike. As the bell rings, the fighters circle around each other, sizing one another up before making their first moves. When one fighter moves in for a punch, the other fighter might swing a leg up and knock his opponent down, or the first fighter could land his punch and continue sparring with his opponent. The fights are truly unpredictable.
Mixed Martial Arts shows include a variety of fighters, ranging from lightweights to super heavyweights. Generally, the lightweights' fights are quick and involve many takedowns. Heavyweights, on the other hand, favor solid stand up battles while aiming to land powerful punches in the hopes of knocking out their opponent. There are usually several fights per weight class on fight night. Additionally, there are one or two more important fights, commonly called "title fights", which add great variety to the shows, avoiding the monotony of seeing the same fight over and over again.
In conclusion, the Mixed Martial Arts circuit is filled with lots of action ranging from staged, fake wrestling matches to real, bl00dy battles. Every characteristic and feature of Mixed Martial Arts adds to its appeal and provides for a better show for both the audience and the promoter.

^^for some reason you can't say bloodey...blo0dy...bl0ody

Now give me your atlas's....for free...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15407
my engrish is a bit weak.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1870
bump for dustin to see this so i didnt waste my time...

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1874
i hate you dustin

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3630
wow so much hate, sorry but a english paper isn't worth my babys, if you seriosuly want something i'll send some cd's or maybe a thank you card, also hope you don't mind but im just gonna copy and paste your sh1t, hope you don't mind me plagerizing.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1876
haha im just playin dude, go for it, lemme know how ya do...

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12047
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I could have proofed it for you. My other degree was in English. lol

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1881
how'd i do glasswolf?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3658
dont ask Rob for help (Zpeedy) hahaha j\p man

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3644
wow glass posted in my thread yes!! haha but seriously how you been glass? haven't seen you post in a long azz time, you still got the charger?

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12050
Upload

sure do!
doing well. been busy.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 2005
major props on the car glass. can you list all the upgrades you have in it?

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 3653
nice glass, jake just go to glass's homepage to see what all he has done to it. and to cal if i get higher than a B on this paper i will seriosuly send you something for the help.

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12052
www.glasswolf.net/charger/

some small changes since I did that page.
using a hydraulic roller cam and lifters now as opposed to a solid mechanical cam and flat tappets.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1647
hey glass want the wheels off my torino 18 n 20 inch Coys C5 (looks like a torq thrust with a smooth lip) im gettin rid of the wheels

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1648
hey glass want the wheels off my torino 18 n 20 inch Coys C5 (looks like a torq thrust with a smooth lip) im gettin rid of the wheels

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12055
probably not the right offset or bolt pattern. I have a shortened rear end that was cut to fit the wheel offsets I went with.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3675
hey glass how is that Q sealed? Have you heard a SI MAG sealed? Im pretty much narrowed down to them 2.... 4 15's sealed in a trunk of a 03 cadi cts

Not enough room for porting... want it to get low to...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3676
BTW i would get the mags about 300$ cheaper then the Q's...

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12065
the mags aren't bad. for that price difference, go that route.
the Q is terrific sealed.
ya know, adding a second sub is +3dB, as is going from sealed to ported.
the only gain you'll see going with 4 sealed over two ported is the change in response from the type of box, and if each sub gets it's own amplifier, then you'll add another +3dB by "doubling" the power (from 2 to 4 subs/amps)

however, if you plan to use the same power for two subs as you would for four, you could go with two ported subs, save space, and get the same output as four subs sealed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3683
They will all get there own JBL BP1200.1 amp or similiar ;) i just want somthing that will get low 30's and still be loud as fu<k being sealed... i should see better response sealed too i believe... If i can hit 150db ill be happy as hell 4800rms(underrated amps) on 4 15's shouldnt be to far outta my ragne... i hope
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us