Best sealed subs for 1200$ (4 12's)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3634
Any opinions on other subs i can get 4 12's under 1200$ with... new subs. I will have each sub on a Bp1200.1 so it will get 1200-1400rms and want each sub wired to 2ohms. I was looking into the Alpine X's i have about 1-1.5cu for each sub and can use polyfill if needed. Daily setup here..

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2216
q's

Gold Member

Post Number: 3637
thought those where made for ported?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1380
Well, this guy is going to say RD Elites :-) They are sexy in sealed. The Classics bigger brother.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2919
Soundsplinter RL-P

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2952
moving from DDs to type x's? disappointed... anyways why 4 12s instead of a couple of 15s? i would do 2512s, treo ssis, or q's

Gold Member

Post Number: 3642
Moving from DD to those..... i cant fit more then 1 sub 15+ inchs, this is really just for the hell of it doing the 15 in the rear seat. But i could probally do 4 sealed 15's if i think about it... i might do that now haha but i have no room for porting and the DD isnt really made for sealed... just to get that in there i have to seal my trunk and tighten it the best i can then mount a piece of wood across the back seat area with the seat removed with the sub and port cutouts for the drop in port... if all goes well i might keep it and work with it for a while but eventually ill want my seats back so i want more subs in the trunk since it has to go sealed... 4 12's or 15's sounds good... can prolly do 1.5cu for each sub and add polyfill?

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1641
I don't understand how you can fit one 15" ported and four 15" sealed. Those numbers don't add up to me.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5258
I thought you were getting rid of your other setup because you didn't want to destroy your car?What do you think 4 12s is going to do to your vehicle?Even in a sealed box that's going to do some damage.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6933
the pgs do wonder in sealed but i guess u care about brands get some diamond audio d6 or maybe some type x like u said but the pgs will be louder than the d6 and d9 and x and even rs on sealed

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5261
See if you can get a deal for 3 Si Mags either 15s or 12s.

Bronze Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 93
I dont know if you can get em for $300 a piece but I would go with the IDMAX's. Work great sealed and perfect amp to go with em....

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1215
get BLs

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 1991
Boston G5s.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12980
Q's
Mags
RL-ps(only if less power)
Eclipse TI
w7(yeah i said it)
BL's
G5's
SSA ICONS<<<<GET THOSE :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12046
if this is for a SQ system with good SPL, go with four Fi Q 12" subs or two Fi Q 15"
www.ficaraudio.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 3651
Well i think im doing 4 15's now.. but after looking into the RL-P's i think i might try them... what r your thoughts of 3 RL-p15's D4 wired to 1.33ohms i think it is... on the Zx2500.1? Sealed in 6cu+polyfill Each probally in seperate 2cu box.

? .... will the RL-p's keep there SQ with that much power? Thats well over 3Krms

Chauncey, you said w7 but i dont think im getting that many for 1200 unless i went used for subs (i like new subs, used amps i can deal with if they have a good rep)

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12051
the RL-p is a good sub too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us