Dustin wright aka dwright27= bad seller

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 252
i recieved two rd audio elite spl v1 12's form this guy in the mail today and as soon as i saw the box i noticed that he had packaged it himself.. i opened it and saw that he had placed the subs in one box and had wadded up about 400 pieces of paper and just put them in the box for padding so i new it probally wasnt gonna b good....i moved the paper away and saw the first sub and quickly noticed that the basked was completely broken off of the motor all the way around!!! it was two seperate pieces...i picked the box up as soon as i saw that and went straight to the ups store to file a insurance claim..the guy said that they wouldnt do anythign beceause first of all he had done one of the porrest packaging jobs he had ever seen and also he told me that dustin had only put $100 doallers in insurance on the package when i had payed $230 for the subs...i dont no why in the world he would think 100 doallers would b enough but anyway i filed a paypal dispute just a minute ago and am gonna c what happens...i will try to load pics of subs b4 nite is up

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2016
Is he on this forum?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2017
nevermind, I seen it over on CA.

Username: Josh85

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 8
Deadbeats suck.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 644
thats ridiculous. sorry to hear that man. i know you were wanting thos e subs bad to i remember some of ur threads. :-( hopefully everything works out

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5235
sucks, but to be honest that is the calculated risk you take buying used like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us