EBay with ZERO feedbacks.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6521
Man stay away from sellers with zero feedback ratings. Especially if they just registered. They're all fake, if not most. Some azz was selling Mac system for a good price. It turns out that he got banned today, and somehow is using this email address to fool people.
It's ebay@vehicle-protection.com and vandcoaie@yahoo.com.
His name is James Pruitt from 7428 Blevins Ave, Orlando FL, 32816. If you see any auctions from this crook, DO NOT BID!!!
If anyone lives near Orlando, feel free to give that crook some azz whipping.
Nothing I hate more than liars/cheater/crooks.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2013
I've seen the name James Pruitt sumwhere before...seems like hes had another scam or something.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2013
^^ same here.

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 728
wow that name looks really familar

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5229
he lives pretty close to me probably 30minutes, ima go get a saturday night special and pop a cap in his a s s just for you isaac.

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 641
i hate people like that

Gold Member

Post Number: 6522
Thanks guys, but be aware of this crook. He was banned before but came back under a new name.
If you live near him, I hope you can call the cops on him. He scammed quite a lot of people with his Mac system before he got canned. He'll be visiting a Western Union branch in Florida very soon to collect $2000 per person. Not sure how many people he scammed, but it's more than 1. I notified Western Union but not sure what they'll do when he shows up.
As if life isn't tough enough, we have scums like this guy robbing hard working people looking for a break.

Username: Josh85

Gordon, PA

Post Number: 2
Sounds familiar. Azzholes.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5236
i searched for that address to drive my the house if im in that area, but i could not find the address on gmap. i found the area by zip but it seems that street doesnt exist.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6523
Okay then I'm guessing he created a fake name and id to use at Western Union. They'll be looking for a person by that name to cash in all the money order cheques.
I spoke with Western Union today and they informed me that address/phone numbers are not required to collect money. All that's needed is the money transfer number and photo id (this one can be faked).
Why does it sound like this guy's been doing this for a long time? I mean normal crooks don't go that far as to create fake ids. eBay reallly needs to have higher standards when it comes to new members.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3332
NEVER pay for something on ebay with Werstern Union! There's a reason ebay says not to do that.....

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5239
yup it is very easy to scam people online thats why you as a buyer have to be very weary.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6527
I found out today that the crook tried to cash the money from Western Union and didn't get arrested! How disappointing is that. No wonder why they keep trying the same crap over and over. Why can't they say the money's there for a pickup and then arrest the guy when he shows up with fake id??

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5243
thats stupid.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1235
Thanks for the info Isaac

Gold Member

Post Number: 6536
Here's an update to the crook.
I forwarded all his emails to eBay and they confirmed that his emails were fake.
Yesterday he emailed me using both of his accounts trying to fool me. Asking me to send him money cause he has Mac G5 and 30" monitor all ready to ship. The funny thing was, I'd ask him a question on his Yahoo account, and he'd respond back using the eBay (fake) address. What an idiot.
I told him last night that eBay has all his emails and were investigating it. I think he got the message and disappeared soon after I clicked the send button on the email.
Not a single word. He's probably trying to delete both email address now.
I told him when he called Western Union, they already knew he was a thief and that if he called from his house, they would have some link with his fake ID. Judging by his response, I think he's scared. Do you think he was that stupid enough to call from his house?? I hope so!
Anyways, to everyone, eBay does not ask you to make payment via Money order for any transactions. Keep that in mind.

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5261
haha thats funny he called from his house you should be able to look up his number and find the address he called from.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10520
All scammers must die. A good general rule of thumb is no matter what you do, if you do it long enough, you'll eventually be caught.

Cheating on your wife or your taxes, jerking off, scamming online, you name it...........

What gets me is the stupidity and greed. This past summer we had a spree of convenience store hold ups by azzholes who (on every robbery) threw coffee on the clerks. They didn't do it once or twice, but dozens of times over a couple of days. Did they change their MO or spread their target area? Nope. All within miles of each other.

You guessed it. Caught.

How do you defend yourself in prison to all the other inmates? "Uhhh, yeah that was me. I'm the coffee bandit."

Stupid is as stupid does.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 920
LOL that names seems very Familar Cause

James Pruitt was a wide receiver who played three seasons with the NFL's Miami Dolphins

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1521
And also I think there was a dude here on E named Dustin Pruitt or something like that. The name sounds familiar to me too Im guessing thats why.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us