ot:kid from ca.com

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 622
so he sent me a pm and said he wanted my zx750 and would give me his two type r's...(15's) and he said i would have to give him $125 and my amp lol i laughed at him and said yea right then he kept trying to insult me and telling me how his (used) r's were amazing and would blow anything i have away lol i was like ok buddy your dumb and he goes dont insult my intelligence and that im the dumb one lol. i had type r's and i liked em but they damn sure arent worth what he was trying to get. who agrees with me

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2569
i do for sure. im not a fan of type r never heard one that can make me go wow. imo plus money is rediculous if you dont sell it soon ill buy it. just gimme like a week or so. lol i owe jk som money and rd plus 450 &150 for car and insurance but ill take it if no one else does. i promise.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5298
post his screenname.

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
thanx hunter. and it wasnt even in a thread. it was like through pm's. i deleted them all but i know that his name starts with iso. iso something and i know his 15's are in the for trade section right now.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2011
ls2poweredgoat

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
yupp

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
lol its whatever though... i just thought it was funny... dont really care much just wanted to know who agrees with me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us