Loudest sub

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 159
whats the loudest subs that does 400rms in a 12inch for 100 or less that has good sound quality,i know alot of brands but there is to many out there,would like to have a jl 13inch w7 but good price tag

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2568
id say maybe a compvr if you can find one. or one of those mach 5 audio maw12s. never heard one but they have good reviews and a tiny price tag. but i like the way the compvrs sound.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5295
maw12. maybe a cvr, which is only $53 right now by the way.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5296
beat me to it. and to let you know, from the one i have heard, the maw12 can keep up with the cvr in spl (with the power it was given), and has better sq imo.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3617
He said good sound quality not sh!t sound quality, lmfao..

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 160
i got 2 comp vrs i hooked them up in my house wired them both to 8 ohms,and one started smelling but still played,i havent put them on a real amp tho,& the place i bout them from it says on there warranty policy they dont cover burnt voice coils,maybe they hold some wattage tho im just hopin it didnt fukc up the voice coil in it

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5297
ehh, cvrs' aren't the best, but his budget isn't that much either. personally i'd spend a bit more and get a single idq.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 163
yeah my hours got cut like a beach,sucks balls,

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2571
they dont sound horrible imo.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5299
chris, you should email scott (at fi) since there having the sale on the fi x. pair of 12"s for $160 shipped. see if he'll just sell you one, and if not, i'll take one and pay for it. either way you get it at $80 shipped.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12956
V-max's
CVR's
Dayton Titanic's
Maw's
SD 2.5's

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 164
anymore?i want re subs basicaly all i want prolly will just save for them since i got a good amp

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 166
i just though of somethang thank the sr series 12 that re makes would hold 450 rms watts or would i have to go up to the se series,i can get the sr sereies i believe for 150 bucks brand new,and u couldnt say they dont have sound quality

Username: H3tor

Post Number: 4
I will go with Ample Audio Exonic nice SQL and cheap

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1482
what about the Audioque SD2.5?

www.audioque.com

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 168
what about these ive heard there about the best subs u can get for the money butjust what ive heard
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5527_Diamond+Audio+D312D4.html

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3622
what you powering it with?

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 361
where are cvr's on sale for 53 bucks?
my friend is looking for 2 12's.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5303
www.cardomain.com

use coupon code 'blowout' at checkout.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 812
I like my MAWs. 2 12s sharing ~230W. Way louder than I was expecting them to be. Hopefully /\/\ike's PHD-10000 will be comin soon and we'll see what they'll do.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 169
powerin them with a rock fosgate t5001bd.969 rms watts @ 1 ohm,

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 170
how good is mb quart premium and whos purchased from car domain.is it a scam,ive never seen prices that cheap

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1236
D3 look really good for 90 buck not a bad at all.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5279
D3s are bad a ss subs.

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 664
yea 80 bucks for that d3. very good price for a nice quality sub. i know someone thats getting one soon. and u should look at the SD2.5s. i have em and there awsome

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 665
err...90

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 171
what about the new rockfords,i havent heard them.i loved the old 15's i had,they got down low as sheet,can get 12's for 130 on sale the P312D4

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1516
OK I quit

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12982
^^Y u quitting??

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1517
cuz everytime i give any kind of advice to a noob they completly ignore me and dont even consider it.it jus gets annyoing ya know.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 172
twizted or w.e the fukc ur name is i did not ignore,im in no hurry to buy new subs.i& i aint no dam newbie,i just havent tried every sub that is made.im not rich ya know

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 176
i got a pair of dx 12s but am not gonna try to give them close to 500 rms a piece who has heard the xd series that american bass mmakes and how much they cost

Gold Member

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1527
"twizted or w.e the fukc ur name is i did not ignore,im in no hurry to buy new subs.i& i aint no dam newbie,i just havent tried every sub that is made.im not rich ya know"

whoa chill out dude! im not rich either brotha,im far from it actually. why you gotta be so angery? i was just tryin to help you out. but i still think you should really look into the SD2.5 by Audioque,the rms is 400w and for a 12 i think its only like $130 and it will prolly be your best bet.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 180
i have a short fuse twizted i guess u just learned that

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6723
the audioque 2.5 12 is 165 shipped im pretty sure and hndle 500 rms my bro owns one....you can probably get the audioque 2.0 12 for about 135 shipped ....im thinking of trying one or a digital design 512 12

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 192
How bout lookin for a Cerwin Vega Vega124 Sub

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 193
Sorry i didnt read you wanted sq... Vmax would be good..but its an sql sub.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6728
I listened to a vega 124 sub and it sounded very average.... yeah vmax would be beter id think

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3647
i would suggest a DD512, very good sub will get loud and sound good, will handle 400wrms with ease, contact zac davis hes a DD dealer and will hook you up with a great deal.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 183
well all them nice but my pay aint cut as bad now.last tuesday i worked 17 and a half hours,i thank i might do a 18 now.theres not a single person with one here,would be nice to have one,what would be one thats not the cheapest but not outragously priced,with sq .loudness shouldnt have to worry about 18's should be loud,im not for sure on my budget yet.but keep in mind i like my subs sealed not ported.oh and duh bout forgot pushing it with 979 rms @ 1 ohm

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 184
or 2 15's doesnt really maatter i used to have some 15's..OLD rockford power series..miss them..got down low

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 402
lol dude your crazy first you want a freakin 12 inch setup now you want a set of 18's make your mind up you basically just wasted everyones time

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 185
1 18 or 2 15's.last week all i could afford is 12's now i can do better

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 186
but i like the look of the new power series rf makes.the t2 could run one 15 or 2 of the p3(punch) series ones but ppl on here say there junk i had 2 of the old punch 15's i was incoorect about the post up above i had the punch series ones,all the good companys that used to be topline all u here is there junk now,makes it confusing on what to get,but i like the power series looks like them thangs could hold some serious power,the old ones i had held more than there rated max wattage,but lets here it about the new subs they ,make
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us