Quik, WAY OFF TOPIC question.

Bronze Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

MN US

Post Number: 91
so last night i was chillin with some friends and we decided we were guna make it a fukin good night and get complete fuked up. went got a dime of greens a litr of vodka and some of that new salvia stuff that is completely rediculous btw. so we drink the whole thing of vodka. then decide to hit some greens and put some salvia on it... i think ive smoked that sh!t like 4 times in the last 2 days. second we let out the smoke we all juss go completely nuts. i think we juss sat there and laughed for like an hour and decided to go to bed. some how i was able to text half the girls in my cell phone "sexy tyme?" so ya thats been fun answering back... i was a little hungover this morning with a headache and extreme munchies. but now, 24 hours after all that sh!t i still feel like im majorly buzzin.... i cant focus walk or see straight... its reallly fukin weird and kinda scary. do u think i did something like really bad?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12942
is ur a$$hole still intact??

Silver Member
Username: M0nkeyman692

Post Number: 365
salvia only lasts 15 minutes max..
the longest ive seen weed last is probably 5 hours. and if you do it and fall asleep then you will be cloudy the next day..
with alcohol it probably only lasts about 5 hours if your mad drunk so if you still feel weird then there might be something wrong with you hahahah

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 92
good 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
especially 24 hours later

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5337
You are just dehydrated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
^^ yea thats probably it

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 94
ya thas why im kinda woried about it...u think if i did all that sh!t together like that i could suffer brain damage?

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 95
ill go hit up some water. thanks dude.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5338
Gatorade ftw

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 134
eat fruit drink water/gatorade lots and go for a run

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
no brain damage.. salvia isnt bad for u at all.. except for smoke damage.. same for weed. and you would hurt your liver if anything with the alcohol not your brain

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
i dont rly like salvia much... makes u stupid for about 15 mins and thats it

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 96
will do. i will update tomarro

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12944
"i dont rly like salvia much... makes u stupid for about 15 mins and thats it"

but is legal

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 97
haha i kinda like it. tried some 40x.. got chased by some purple giraffs and got stuck in a vending machine. lol. my friend thought the house was falling on him. the hillucinations last 5-10 mins. then u feel really high for another 5 mins. after that u get a good body high for another 20 mins... or atleast that was for me. and not bad for you? Salvia gets you high by cutting off oxygen to your BRAIN. and ive hit it like 4 times in 2 days. and HARD.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3677
depends on the level you do as well.. the mood highly affects how it does effect you

salvia is nice since its legal, it is expensive but not all the trips only last 15mins :-)

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 98
specially when u mix with weed son. we tripped for a good 30 mins.

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 99
oh and by the way. gatoraid actually dehydrates you. all gatoraid is, is flavored water and those electrolytes they say are in it is actually just salt.. thus making it salt water. which dehydrates you... just a little fyi.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10466
WTF ever happened to being high on life lol??????

Where's my beer????Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5339
You do realize that when you sweat/piss you loose salt..right?

But, If you intake too much salt, yes you will dehydrate...you will piss too much (water follows sodium).

Gold Member

Post Number: 5340
Paul...i'm drinkin a Coors right now :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10467
Why the fUck did they ever discontinue artic ice? That was my fav beer by faaaaaar!!!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1994
I'm drinking 211.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10468
Currently downing Molsen ice.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 226
biology major here in college.....mabey I can shed some light lolz....." i cant focus walk or see straight... its reallly fukin weird and kinda scary. do u think i did something like really bad?" To me this sounds like a "afterglow" of salvia...i studied this stuff in my botany class

large proportion of salvia users report a second type of afterglow, the persisting type. It typically involves mood elevation, an overall sense of well being, and often a fresh outlook on life which can linger for several days (or longer) after the experience. This phenomenon seems to be quite common. For example, in a small online poll every one of the eleven poll respondents reported experiencing an afterglow. Three people reported it lasted one day or less (this probably represented the immediate type of afterglow discussed above). But six reported mood elevation lasting between one and three days. And two respondents reported mood elevation lasting beyond three days. Yours could be a twisted mix of an after glow with weed, i put mice on saliva and recoreded changes in normal functions for up to 2 weeks
so the ratio for you may be smaller like 2-3 days.. Never mix with any other drug!!!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3343
did you eat any pie.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10469
I still haven't pooped......

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2186
dude i have ur symptoms everyday. man the fvuck up b!tch

Bronze Member

MN US

Post Number: 100
lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6380
salt actually can be good for you....drink water and gatorade.....water is best tho

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5202
actually cranberry jucie is very good for you like a nautrual something or other....

but just give it a few days and youll feel normal again.

MONKEYMAN - "you would hurt your liver if anything with the alcohol not your brain"

you joking me me, alcohol kills braincells bro it goes into your blood stream and to.....your brain! your liver just processes it and tries to get it out of your system.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6385
alcohol does damage your liver as well tho

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5203
yeah no doubt it does i wasnt trying to imply that it didnt.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3617
quit pussyy fvckin around and get some shroomies if you wanna trip balls, im not sure if there illegal but they grow everywhere, if you know where to look, and the trip lasts for hours. me myself have tried salvia and enjoyed it a lot, but can't stand paying $30 for a gram, then it only lasts 15min so imo its a waste, like wip its those are just stupid.

Silver Member

MN US

Post Number: 106
i agree. i need ta find some shrooms. i was going to earlier but kinda fell through. i also heard of homemade acid... im guna try that aswell

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3618
ya i'd be careful though on acid, only get it from ppl you trust, i know a kid who got some bad acid and almost died, he was in the hospital for 3 days, thats why i stick to shroomies and weed sh1t that grows naturally don't have to worry about people fuckking it up.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 244
Plese do not do ACID!!!!!!!! Let me give you a qucik re-cap on why you get high from acid.....Acid Makes your Brain bleed!!!! It poisions the fluid that your brain floats in and makes it bleed, also it will store in your spinal fluid!!!!! which can f uck you up later in life......Do to much and it can litterally make u retarded, why would you want to make the most important part of your body bleed??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10481
I tried acid once. Years ago. It did NOTHING for me that night. The next day I was driving my mother to work and it "hit" me. Hard. The worst I've felt inside, ever. It was a "Bad trip". I just can't explain it, only I wouldn't want it again. Take that as advice.........

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3616
I remember back in 1989 I took 3 hits of window pane, sh!t was off the hook, I had a girfriend I use to spar with, we were both sooo high and fighting while listening to beasty boys all of a sudden that stuff kicked in and I went to throw a quick jab it looked like she was MUCH further, welll I kinda jacked her in the nose and broke it and good too, lmfao. Her eyes wer sooo black for like nearly 2 mos and she had to make up a story to her parents that she fell on her face even though she practiced martial arts and gymnastics. Her parents looked at me like a woman beater for 2 more years until we broke up and we never told them the truth. Acid is cool if you aren't the paranoid type and have a lot of time to recover,s tick to alcohol...Polo. :-O

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 162
that sheeet sucks ive been out three days strait from sheeet like that,mix a galllon of liquor ,quarter of green,and like all kinds of good tablets if ya get me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us