ANYONE GOT A BOX FOR A 9918

Silver Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 249
OK OK I KNOW I SHOULD BUILD THIS MYSELF BUT I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FREE TIME SO IF YOU GOT A BOX LET ME KNOW THE SPECS AND TUNING.....AND A PRICE

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2178
my friend has a 6.5 tuned to 52 but thats not a daily box for u

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6677
if the ports wide you sould slim it down and that would lower the tune...just slide in another board next to the exsisting one

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3313
You bought a 9918 but you can't pay for a custom box?

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2179
or an amp ahahhahahahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1745
what kinda amp are you using for it/

Gold Member

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2181
just fight him brpo

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 306
If you need one built, hit me up and I can see what I can do for you.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2008
I traded him my 9918 for a indash screen and he already had a MM2000.1 to use for a while. Yall are actin like he got money to blow on sh!t when really i just hooked him up with the DD on trade so that he could hav some bang and I wouldn't miss it cuz it aint gunna fit in my trunk.

"You bought a 9918 but you can't pay for a custom box?"
Y would he pay 250-350 to have one of these sh!tty shops around here make one when buildin it only costs around 50ish...Hard for us to make time to build a box when ur in class til 3-4 and work til 10 ya kno?

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1843
jordan what happened to the box you had for it?

i thought i remembered a box build thread for your jeep...or would that box not fit in his car...

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2009
Long story...but my mom took the Jeep (that i paid for) Along w/ all the stuff I had in it...but she forgot to take both sets of keys so I managed to get my stuff back out of it...the box was a lil too big for me to carry down the road by myself so i jus left it, but got everything else out. She spent about $1500 jus to get it all fixed and put back together lol.

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2010
oh yea...he took his backseat out and we're going to try and find time to make a box sittin back there goin from wall to wall and about as high as the back deck. Tuning prolly 32-35hz and it will b ran on the MM2000.1. For charging he has a 160 or 180a alt, i forget, and not sure on batts, may put one of mine from teh Jeep in there.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1844
wait, your mom didnt want you to have it anymore or somethin??

damn dude that sucks...just go take the box at like midnight....wait you mean she spend 1500 bcuks like putting everything back together form you takin it apart to do your install..??

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2011
It's been about 3 months now. Me and her was arguin and sh!t and she kicked me out...which was dumb b/c i already had my own house i jus came bck to visit but my jeep was in her name cuz insurance was cheaper, but i bought it. and she kept it, and won't give it back and aint sh!t i can do about it. She spent $1500 to fix all the sh!t i broke doin my "uninstall" lol. I'm sure that the box has been gone for a while now.

Its straight now tho cuz i got a new car, own house, and im still in school so aint like im missin it to much....just sucks that i put soo much time in it.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1854
what car do you have now?

and damn dude, you had to have spent 15k on that gc, it was nice..is it just money gone?

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 250
he bought the jeep from me and i hooked him up on tha price..but he's still out alot of money

Silver Member

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 251
and if someone cost me that much money their lower jaw would no longer be attatched to their face and i would be making a neclace out of their teeth...lol

Gold Member

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2012
7500 on the jeep. Bought it w/ the insurance money from my caddy gettn totalled out. Yep it was basically just money thrown out.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3640
Got a sales reciept or anything? Fu.ck id sue my own parents they try to jack me like that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us