Pioneer premier

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 145
i kno the pioneers have bad grounding problems threw the rca's cuz i got one,very noisy,but do the pioneer premiers have this prob,i like the way pioneers head units sound just hate the noise threw the rca's

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5185
yeah they can. try wrapping a little wire around the rca shielding and grounding it, it should help if it doesnt, i can probably fix it for you iv done a few others.

Bronze Member
Username: Thunderb

Post Number: 71
Chris I run pioneer head units. Its all I have ever ran.I have never had any problems with grounding through the rca's. Usually when someone has alternator whine or other noise through the rca's it's because their power wire to their amplifiers is laying right on top of the rca cables or some of the cars electrical runs right beside the rca's. There are 2 ways you can solve that noise problem. Either run the rca's at least 8 inch's away from all other wiring or buy quality shielded or twisted rca's.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 146
ill try wrapping wire around it,and jamey yes they do i have returned my headunit for a new one and still have the same prob,but use a diff brand and i dont have this problem,just because u run them without problems dont mean they cant have problems,and i do have shielded rca's and the power wire is runnign around the other side of the truck,i dont need a walk threw when i know what the prob is,im not new at this, i was just asking if the pioneer premiers have this prob like the regular pioneer headunits do

Bronze Member
Username: Crossfired

Post Number: 45
Its most likely a bad install and not the Pioneer HU.

I've installed dozens of Pioneers and none of them had noise issues.

I've got an 880 in one of my rides and its very clean sounding.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 150
its got a good install i dont it myself,the noise only comes threw the rca's and i have changed the rca's several times,u can wiggle on them on the back of the radio and the noise stops
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us