Pioneer Deck Burnt?

Bronze Member
Username: Vash3000

Post Number: 60
I really need some help with my deck. I got a Pioneer DEH-P780MP. The deck powers on fine and every function seems to work but theres no sound comeing from my speakesr. I did research on it already and I'm thinking that the amp is fried internally. From what I found out it could be the built in amp fried so it doesnt put out any sounds to the speakers. I checked all the wire connections and everything is secured and grounded correctly. I even tried unhooking the wire harness and wire a speaker to the front and rear speaker wireing to check for sounds but nothing. But when I wire the speaker to the rca output there is a little tiny bit of sound. Also I have a amp hooked up to the rca output and when the deck is on, the amp is in protection mode. Also my car battery seems to be draining from the head unit. The battery is drained when the head unit is on and while the head unit is off. So anyone have any ideas would be very helpful.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 672
check ignition wires like acc on the battery drain thing. are these stock or new speakers? did u wire ore buy a adapter and lastly what car type / brand. it's possible u have a internal amp in your car although the rca thing is a new one it could be due to u grounding the rca blowin them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us