Fusion encounters

Username: Fusion2

Post Number: 3
Has anyone ever heard these? my friend got 2 12s,800watt amp, with 0gauge wire and they sound really good for the price. Im thinkin about getting them myself. Could I get some opinions?

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5223
For the money they're pretty decent.I'd look online for some nice used subs though.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5273
their stuff looks ga_y imo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5226
Do looks really matter?I think it's more about how it performs than how it looks.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5274
true, but i just can't imagine popping my trunk to show what i have and having some weird looking green subs looking at me. or a weird green amp. and it's not like their that good. heard some last time i was at a local shop and can see why they sell them so cheap.

Post Number: 4
lol they bump, your just a noob at subs

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5275
"lol they bump, your just a noob at subs"

yeah, o.k. you're the one looking at fusion subs so who's the noob? and what are you comparing these subs to since they bump so nicely? what all subs have you owned?

Post Number: 5
these will be my first, and ive heard alot of different subs. Theres this whole thing against fusion subs because no ones heard them so they just assume they suck, so its impossible to get any real feedback on them. For the price they hit pretty good, thats all im saying. Ive heard better subs too..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5276
"Theres this whole thing against fusion subs because no ones heard them so they just assume they suck, so its impossible to get any real feedback on them"

guess you can't read then cause in my second post i said i had heard them. so before you start calling people noobs when in fact you are the noob here learn to read. imo they aren't that good, the store owner even said they suck and they are just a low budget sub for people that don't know car audio and don't know what sounds good, etc. kind of like sony. it's just a low budget brand stores carry to cater to someone that doesn't want to buy good stuff.

Post Number: 6
youre an idiot, they are WAY WAY louder then xplods x100. subnoob

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5277
"youre an idiot, they are WAY WAY louder then xplods x100. subnoob"

again, stop posting crap, retard. i said the brand is like sony, for people that don't know any better/don't want to spend money on good stuff/stupid enough to listen to a salesman trying to make a sale.

ohh, and just cause a sub is 'WAY WAY louder' than another, doesn't mean shi_t. learn something before you post anything else please. people like you make this forum suck.

and before you call someone a 'subnoob', at least own a sub you fuc_king idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2537
lmao! i hope this dude is fcking with you. ive heard fusion subs. the authorized dealer here was a pawn shop. go figure. guess they were soooo good no on else wanted to pick them up because they would put to shame nything the had! oh and that pawn shop dropped them. lmmfho. fusion are a joke thats all im goin to say. fusion even in business still? and why are you argueing with him over his opinion? if you lik them then get them. and dont post this kind of bs.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1779
subs are mediocre at best ... jonah lomu series are the only ones that are really worth buying ..

amps are average as well .. the give u rated power but they are current hogs ...

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 636
ctmike, NO!!!!, YOUR THE IDIOT!!!!!!!!
I'm sick of you posting this crap, like you know anything about Fusion. Their subs work and sound just fine.
One of the most powerful amps ever made is the Fusion 4000 that many competitors have used.
They have exceptional build quality and quality control in their higher lines.
The Encounter, yes, entry level stuff thats comparable to brands such as Sony, ect.
But to base your opinion of them on their Encounter line would be like using the Festiva or
Aspire when judging Ford's products, hello, they still make the Mustang, GT40, ect......Its all about targeting the consumer, not everyone has 1000 bucks to spend on sub.
Wanna see Fusion's higher-end?, check out the NV series or even the mid-line Powerplant.

Fusion offers great products that sound good,low failure rate, and they're competitively priced, Fusion products are good.
Thats not an opinion, like many others in this thread have tried pushing on you, its a fact.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 638
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 935
Pwnt.

The zac has spoken.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5278
"ctmike, NO!!!!, YOUR THE IDIOT!!!!!!!!"

so i'm an idiot for posting MY OPINION on the stuff i have heard? not saying, nor have i ever, said i heard all the models of their subs. i said i have heard fusion stuff (about 2 models, in a car not a showroom floor) at a dealer, didn't like it, and stated it. so fuc_king what? so sorry to have pissed off the almighty one. so when did any of their top of the line stuff ever come into the conversation? look at what he posted, does it seem like he's going to be buying any of the high end line anytime soon? sure doesn't seem like it to me, or the others that have posted almost the same response as i have. and yet i get called out?

and how can you say they sound good, and then say that's not an opinion? seems like an opinion to me? so i guess the o.p. should take your advice and yours only? so i guess if you like the sound of an l7 then that means everyone will like how they sound?

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 641
They can "accurately" produce sound, not opinion.
They have good quality control, not opinion.
They have good build quality, not opinion.
They are priced competitively, not opinion.

QUOTE FROM YOU........
>>>>>>>>>again, stop posting crap, retard. i said the brand is like sony, for people that don't know any better/don't want to spend money on good stuff/stupid enough to listen to a salesman trying to make a sale.
ohh, and just cause a sub is 'WAY WAY louder' than another, doesn't mean shi_t. learn something before you post anything else please. people like you make this forum suck.
and before you call someone a 'subnoob', at least own a sub you fuc_king idiot.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That post is the reason I singled you out.
In addition, to answer your question...

>>>>>"so when did any of their top of the line stuff ever come into the conversation?"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You've already answered it, your the one who stated it in an earlier post, here, I can refresh your faded memory.....

>>>>>>>it's just a low budget brand stores carry to cater to someone that doesn't want to buy good stuff<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just stop while your ahead......your the noob

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3615
HAHA nicely said zac, i've heared their subs not exactly sure what line though and they got loud, i mean really loud, but the sq wasn't all there as compared to my atlas's or w6 but definatly along the lines of a cvr or soemthing similar, again i don't know what model they were.

Silver Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 223
haha ct got pwned...come on now guys lest all just get along..........

Post Number: 7
thanks for the feedback guys.

Mike, I was joking around, I'm learning about this stuff myself before I buy subs of course I don't know very much about whats the best buy out there. I've already installed a headunit and speakers in my car, so Im just trying to get an understanding of what would be a good deal for subs. Its just lame when I am simply asking for advice and people just say uuuh.... it sucks because it isnt JL or some $500 sub that not very many people have money for, or something you haven't heard and just assume it isn't good because its green, lol.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5279
"Its just lame when I am simply asking for advice and people just say uuuh.... it sucks because it isnt JL or some $500 sub that not very many people have money for, or something you haven't heard and just assume it isn't good because its green, lol"

when did budget come into it? i simply stated the stuff i heard was not worth it, regardless of price. i don't know your budget, whether it would be $500 a sub or not, and simply stated that i didn't like them from what i heard and think you can do better. all opinion, and that's why you got several people saying not to buy and then a couple saying to get them. and next time if you want better suggestions, start a thread asking for subs in a specific price/power range, how much power you want to run, etc. you'll get alot better help that way.

and i'm not going to even respond to that zac. whether i got pwned or not (really don't care as it's an online forum and not my life, nor is car audio). you can post your opinions how you feel. cause imo i don't feel like it's worth buying, from everything i've seen and heard, and based on several others'.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3334
I like eating PIE

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1781
i have a bellybutton

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1981
Berny..I'm disappointed. How can you neglect your feelings for Turtles.

Anywho...My new name is...RainMan

Gold Member

Post Number: 5248
Pie like a woman's?Or do you mean pie like Sara Lee?I haven't seen any good sh1t talk around here for a while :-) This thread is bringing back the memories.CTMike that TC-9 is still slammin :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3337
take a good guess Rob. I think you'll know what I mean when I put this face in here ;). I'll eat Sara Lee's Pie, if you know what I mean ;).

Silver Member
Username: Talon01

12 audioque 2.5 144.8 ..., Pa Usa

Post Number: 187
i like pie to weeeeeeeeeeeeee lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us