05 trailblazer... speakers?

Username: Kmk420

Post Number: 1
ok i'm not the most educated on installation types of components, mids, tweeters, etc.

what i am looking for is an audio system that is clean, and reproduce the highs GREAT and at the same time deliver that quality mid-bass.

i currently have a 2007 re xxx 18", so i need the front / rear high stage to be phenominal to keep up with the amount of bass i have comin..

i was looking at re xxx components, but my question to you guys is, aside from BRAND and car-specific size, what should i get for QUALITY reproduction of the highs and QUALITY mid-bass?

i want to replace obviously the front and rear stage and eventually get a multichan amp on em..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5187
Most people wouldn't recommend running rear fill because the bass from the subwoofer will drown out the sound of those rear speakers.For a front stage look into CDT,Mmats,Pioneer PRS,Diamond,Hex and there's lots more good brands that you can run that I'm forgetting but there's a lot of options.What kind of budget are you on?

Post Number: 2
well i mean i will save up if theres going to be a HUGE difference in quality you know what i mean..

i just miss the mid-bass in songs and i don't like it when an 18 is my only source for mid-bass..

plus i plan on tuning my 18 to 30hz, so i definately need something for the midb.

budget, i would say no more than 200 or 250.. but i'd rather spend less..

Post Number: 3
also, what about tweeters? and what about kick pods (what are they used for)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us