A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10404
What the hell is a bape?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/289508.html

Silver Member
Username: Spivey17323

Dunellen, New jersey United states

Post Number: 569
hahaha come on paul you know!!! lol the sneakers. bathing apes. i thought u had a pair haha

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Post Number: 10406
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh I see.

So what are you saying again lol?

A shoe? Ok lol.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6358
hatas getting mad cause i got me some bathing apes.....absolutly terrible song lol

but nah i dont, im white. i wish i did tho. my sis has got some fapes....aka fake bathing apes lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
lol yea a shoe... you know the ones you wear on your feet haha... theyre like loud air force 1's lol do u know what those are?

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
there ya go lol yanks knows... yea i hate that song to. well i got some or whatever but then i just couldnt find anything to match with them haha. i wore them like once . total waste of money so i gotta sell em. so expensive. im gonna see if anyone on here wants em. if not they are off to ebay lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6360
get some pics....size? price?

who knows

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Post Number: 10409
I see it now lol. You youngsters, sheesh....

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
yea i got pics. size 12 in box and comes with the little foot soldiers carrying bag lol. 100 shipped. wore em once so basically new and the price is a steal. just too loud for me. post pics in a sec

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12920
I use to wear bapes when i was in High School...Now to many dudes got them fake joints...Same with the O.G. Ice Creams and Jordans I use to wear them, but to many fakes...Kinda ruins the prestige

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
^^^ very true.

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
everytime i try to post a pic on hear it doesnt let me because its too big or something. i dont feel like resizing all of them and i dont even really know how to do it lol so if any1's interested lemme know and ill send u the pics :-)

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1337
the only thing i wear now are Prokeds they are tight i got the royal courts right now they are all black with colored Rocawear logo's everywhere they are tight

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5155
i used to get fake bape hoodies and sell them to kids in high school and stuff. dont have anymore though, i never even wore them.

Bronze Member
Username: Ezstuff

Neenah, Wisconsin United States

Post Number: 36
technically bathin ape is a complete clothing company they sell everything, shirts, shoes, hoodies, etc... and for the most part the shoes are called bapesta's. but back to the question, yes i actually got the bape hoodie that kanye wore in the "wouldnt get far video"

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3583
Hmmm, is this clothing line aimed towards black people or everyone in general? I am white and I feel offended that someone would name a company Bathin apes and have it pertaining to the black majority market, am I wrong to feel that way? Now if a white person was to start such a company and target anyhting other than white people wouldn't Jesse Jackson get involved? Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1338
it's aimed towards anyone who is interested in hip hop and rap and like to live an urban lifestyle i would wear some of their products and i'm 100 percent mexican so i dont agree with your comment polo. Raymond...

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5162
it was started by some guy from/in japan

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3587
"it's aimed towards anyone who is interested in hip hop and rap and like to live an urban lifestyle i would wear some of their products and i'm 100 percent mexican so i dont agree with your comment polo. Raymond..."

But how many hip-hopping, rapping mexicans are there besides LilRob? Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 609
South Park Mexican. I always thought he was a good rapper. Then a i found out he moles*ted children. Now, i'm not so much of a fan of music. Though i am a fan of him being castrated like sick pervs like taht deserve.

Other than that I can't think of any others.. And i can kind of see where polo is coming from.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 610
by the way.. i've only ever seen one pair of bapes.. they were funny looking.. lol. they were like purple, yellow, and bright green. and they were really shiny. is taht what makes them popular? i'm not making fun, jsut ignorant on the subject.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5176
"South Park Mexican. I always thought he was a good rapper. Then a i found out he moles*ted children"

He went up against a Texas court and he wasn't liked very much anyhow.The story went down like this: His daughter had her friend spend the night at his house and the girl that stood the night went home and supposedly told her parents that he mo-lested her.I find it kind of funny how all these women and girls claim to get raped by rappers and celebrities.I don't know if what happened with SPM was true or not but it sucks.I really don't think he would do some sh1t like that because that dude had a lot of hot a ss women around him all the time.

Oh and another rapping mexican would be Baby Bash but he used to be SPM's b1tch back in the day :-) There are more out there but eh...I guess they're not so popular.Polo,I'm sure you remember Kid Frost :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3588
lOl, ooollddd sh!t for sure ;) Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5197
Hahaha yea...I saw that fat f uck in "concert" if you can call it that.He was on stage rapping and had a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand,it was awesome haha.That was like 10 years ago though.Oh and since we're on the topic of stupid threads should I make on called "Who wears C0ndoms?"-I don't.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3590
lOl I'm a bare-back rider myself, reason why I got fixed after my two boys .. Polo.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3591
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 5200
^Hahahaha,that's an awesome picture.The only thing with not wearing one is you gotta be careful what kind of nasty broad's legs you have pinned back.I've been runnin without c0ndoms since 16 years old and I guess I've been lucky.

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5171
wearing a c0ndom is like taking a shower with a raincoat on

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 793
lol. I wear Makavelis. Can't stand these neon, traffic sign shoes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us