6x9 coaxials

Bronze Member
Username: Fish5

IN

Post Number: 33
i need new speakers for the rear (i've got rainbow SLC's in the front-off of a sundown 100.2), but need new speakers for the rear. i'm on a tight budget so was going to just power them off the hu, and figured that coaxials would be better than components for my price (100$ or less), but am open to comp. i'm looking for them to be louder rather than sound good, but i don't want them to sound bad, either. i really don't know of any good brands, so any advice would be nice

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5154
just unplug your rear speakers get a nice sub and your good, you dont really need rearfill.

Bronze Member

IN

Post Number: 34
so you're saying that it'd be better to just leave them empty? i was going to get subs in about a year when i get more money. why no speakers?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5167
to make it simple when you go to a concert the music comes from infront of you not behind you, subs are ok in the back because bass is pretty non directional.

you have nice front speakers and they should give you a pretty full sound. but you will still need subs to pick up lower notes the speakers cant play. if you want a really cheap sub set up get an ascendant audio assassin and a pg x400.1

Bronze Member

IN

Post Number: 35
okay; that sounds good. i'm going to get some rd classic 12's, i just don't have the money right now

Gold Member

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5186
for something low power then that look at ascendant audio assassins
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us