I need some help...plus a FS offer

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1624
OK...I have some money and it's burning a hole in my pocket. A few questions for anyone willing to help.

1) I can get a great condition 12w6 for $200 shipped. I am also looking at the new eD 13Av.2 and really want to test that thing out. However, it would cost me about $250 shipped and no one knows about it. What would you suggest?

2) If I go with the eD, I would want to use that package builder thing so that I can get a discount. However, I don't need an amp. I would be willing to pass the savings onto someone if anyone is looking for a new eD amp - any model. So a brand new nine.1 for $275...not bad. So, if anyone would be interested in doing something like that, it would benefit both of us.

Thanks guys,
Ben

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 403
get both subs and see which you like best

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1628
I'm in college...I don't have that kind of money.

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 780
try the eD. I'd like to hear something from somewhere other than their site.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigbink

PhillyUsa

Post Number: 12
a friend of mine has the 9kv2 three of them in a sealed box they dont sound bad box does not have alot of air space because he has it under the rear seat of a dodge ram pick-up i think in a better they really sound nice he is using a jl 1000/1 about quater the gain hope it helps.p.s. I am thinking of buying 2 and trying them out.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1629
Hmmm...I think I may try the eD. There will always be JL 12w6s out there. This is an introductory for the eD. Now I need to find a buyer for an amp then. Someone will bite on a bnib nine.1 for $275.

Any other opinions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us