Whos used them

Silver Member
Username: Cblaze

Tn Us

Post Number: 125
kinetic high current car audio cell? how good are they,oredered a amplifier that needs about 120 amps according to the fuses,and would like to keep stock alt if possibe,i was thanking about getting the hc 1800,maybe even the hc 2000

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6503
Don't get fooled by the fuse size. It doesn't mean the amp requires 120A to play.
As long as you're not listen to test tones all day, normal battery should be fine.
If you don't believe me, I dare you to do a blind test.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5136
i have one they are nice

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 126
yeah some do but still a stock alt needs help,im gonna get the kinetics,and prolly a yellow top deep cycle for my main battery,so power shouldnt be a issue

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6514
If you're worried about power, then batteries shouldn't be your main concern. Try HO alternator.
Think of it this way, it's like worrying about UPS for the computer at home, rather than the actual power going into your house during a rain storm. What do you think is supplying all the power needed?

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 127
i aint really worried abotu it,kenetics claim they can power ur system without a ho alt till u get above 1500 watts rms,if u get a big enough power cell,if i have to get a ho alt i will

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3280
" they can power ur system without a ho alt till u get above 1500 watts rms,if u get a big enough power cell "

good one.

There is NO substitute for an HO alternator. Not even the best battery in the world. The alternator is the source of power. Batteries do NOT produce power, they store it.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5139
haha come on chris, you have to make power inorder to keep taking out. 1.5k is alot for any stock alt. not only will your amps draw power but the cars accessories too.

Silver Member

Tn Us

Post Number: 129
who give a flying fukc if i need the ho alt i will get it,and i got a friend with a old kole auddio amp,not the new ones,thats rated at 1800 rms and running on a stock all,just a regular battery,and lights dont even dim,even if its underrated just a lil still proves my point,now i never said u could run 1500 from a good high end amp without a ho alt i just said what kinetics was claiming,and ONCE AGAIN if i need a ho alt i will get one,i know i probably will i aint dumb

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5236
Well...you should get a high output alternator then.I have 2 HC 2400 Kinetik batteries and I also have a 300 amp alternator.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us