Brad warren

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15347
hey mike stopped making the sound splinter rl-s. he is just gonna sell off what he has. he is working on something new.

maybe it has something to do with tc sounds? who knows.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2877
Ask him if he is going to sell any at a discount or if there is a price break for quantity. Yes... it's a long story but TC is going to either quit selling or jack up the prices for all their OEM partners. Sad but true, AudioPulse is the only game in town now and it is worth every penny of what they want for their new lines. In the meantime, buy up every (higher end) TC and SS woofer you can get your hands on, they will never be this cheap again.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15349
i asked him if its possible to recone my subs to 15s incase i upgrade my car to a suv around january of 2008. this is what he told me.

Sorry Chad, but it is unlikely that the RL-s will be in production at that time. After the current inventory sells out, I will not be producing another run of those drivers and therefore will not have any parts available for a recone. Even at the current time I do not keep extra parts on hand. Your best bet would be to sell one of your RL-s drivers and put that money towards a 15" version.

Hate to disappoint!
~mike

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1935
Brad, I know you know alot about TC. They are selling a bunch of motors.

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/stereo/2048-fs-tc-sounds-used-motors-hundr eds.html

I am thinking about picking some of these up. Which ones should I consider?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2879
Yep that's because he can't get the parts at all. Given what he has learned from TC's design, I will be very interested in what he comes up with as a replacement. AudioPulse knows that with companies like Lightning, SS, and Eclipse selling versions of their woofers at condiderable lower prices it will only undercut their brick-and-mortar plans. So... they did what they had to do and cut everyone off. Everyone is freaked out about the list prices for the Revo but if you think about it, it is still a good value at the prices shops will be selling them for soon... especially if they buy in quantity and offer a fair price.

My friend installed a new Orion HCCA 15 and all I can say is it blew my mind.... insane output and clarity. And seeing as I have a connection at Directed and can get any of their stuff at cost, I am going to be picking up one or two pretty soon. Might grab an Orion 2400 and a Viper 5002 as well

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2880
Jesse... TC-9, 3000, 3HP/Ti, and LMT. Those are just the motor assemblies and don't include the basket either so I don't know how much use they would be seeing as how TC will not be stocking the soft parts or baskets anymore.

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/stereo/2048-fs-tc-sounds-used-motors-hundr eds.html

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1926
I was really hoping that this wasnt going to happen to soundsplinter. :-(

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15358
hopefully whatever he decides to come out with i hope its good. lol.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2515
they are not selling the 4hp anymore. =(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us