Need advice plz help

Username: Dc_shawty

Post Number: 4
i need advice on what subwoofers i should get for the range rover that i am getting. i currently have 2 rockford fosgate punch p3's 12 inch and 2 sony-xplod's from walmart lol...i think they pound pretty hard but from what i heard...my system is whack i guess haha.. but yeh plz help ...im currently lookin into kickers 15" l7 solobaric

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 113
busget? do u have an amp already? there are better subs than L7s, unless all u want is cheap spl

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 694
are your p3's the 07 models? Are they dual 2 or 4 ohm? If so they arent bad budget woofers. Try and sell your sony amps and find one descent amp to push them. I would look into a hifonics bxi1206

Post Number: 6
alright well umm i couldnt tell u the ohms but i think its 2 not quite sure and yeh i think they are 07 models and i wanna be loud but not have 2 much distortion... thanks for the help oh and budget wise umm lets say 1500

Post Number: 7
oh the 2 sony xplods are the amps im sorry they are 1000 watt amps and the p3's are 1000 wats

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 114
no one can help u if u dont post rms of the amps or subs. you are posting MAX numbers. MAX = Sh*t. its like saying i can lift 500 lbs I did it once rather than saying I can bench 250 that was done 10 times.

post RMS and if u dont know than asking advice is pretty much pointless

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 970
sony xplode 1000 watt amp from walmart...about 350rms...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us