Anyone selling a 15?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3620
Looking for an 04-05 XXX :-) .. or similar.. wanting to run 2000rms or so daily.

Mags tempted me but they don't take enough power.. just don't think they will be loud enough

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1711
what about the new AQ HDC3

Gold Member

Post Number: 3621
depends on price.. i was really tempted to get the new AA Havoc for $340 shipped..

really wanting an XXX though lol :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6310
the hdc3 is 250 for the 15" if i recall correctly....

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3552
I have a Treo SSX 15, dual 1's. Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3622
how much power did you push the SSX with? i know you :-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8974
RD Audio Alpha?

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 425
Audioque hd315 $225 shipped

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3556
4500+ rms maybe more, so what is your point? I don't beat on my sh!t and have had that sub longer than almost anyone has had one sub on this forum. I love this sub but I am running out of room and need to let go, lOl. Matter of fact this sub comes in new "approved" Treo shipping box with all brochures and for $400 plus shipping is almost 1/2 of what I paid for it, ask B... Polo.

PS- I buy a lot of stuff and would never ruin my name for anyone. I am Master_Safe_Cracker on e-bay, 100% feed back not to mention I have just bought over 3K in the past month worth of items from Ca.com so I have plenty of refs there also ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3624
i know.. i just like to give you sh1t :-) .. do remember i bought your old SX that you ran daily with the orion 2500

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3557
BTW- I have a XXX-6500 I could sell along with it, my DD Z1a comes in a couple days, oooops did I say that aloud?... Polo. :-O

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3558
SX on 2500 was an awesome sub! I miss that sub... Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3625
you know i can get those local for $210 now lol..

i saw an SS 6500 get toasted Saturday

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3560
If you can get a XXX-6500 for $210 I would buy all you can because I see them still going for more that $600...Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6315
polo, i think he meant he can get the SX for 210 local now....

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3563
Doubt that... Polo.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2491
ill sell you one of my alphas for 250 plus shipping v.2 d2 less then 30 minutes on it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3626
polo i can lol.. $190 for the SX 12"s.. $210 for the SX 15"s.. bnib with warranties

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3564
If that was true you would have had one already and you would know how good they are. You didn't buy, you don't know so , I would have to pull the BS flag over your eyes! Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2923
i'll sell my SSX to ya too... missing a dustcap ill let it go for 300+ shipping

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3566
Oh wait he is saying he can get SX15's not SSX 15's for $210, lOl. Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3628
yeah polo.. geeze lmao :-)

i've got a XXX 15" pending on car audio .. might be more interested in that SSX is scott can for sure hook me up with a cap.. the plain inverted one is fine..

hd3s are tempting as well

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6501
I'm selling RE 15" MT sub, but I'm not sure if you're into loud bass.
You can call RE for specs on the sub. It's 1ohm DVC. Almost like new condition cause it's been sitting in storage. I found it too loud for daily driving.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2496
how much isaac

Gold Member

Post Number: 3629
yea.. lol.. i might sacrifice SQ for a lot of SPL :P ..

i saw one on caraudio for $375 shipped.. can get one localy for $350.. but that one is a 12"

Gold Member

Post Number: 3630
so what were you looking to get for the mt?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 5160
"I'm selling RE 15" MT sub, but I'm not sure if you're into loud bass.
You can call RE for specs on the sub. It's 1ohm DVC. Almost like new condition cause it's been sitting in storage. I found it too loud for daily driving."

Lol.Isaac is always good for a few laughs.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3570
"Lol.Isaac is always good for a few laughs"

Hey some people are sensitive to bass and some subs just might be to much for them ... My limit is when my eardrums feal like they are on fire or when you have to squint to see while on the e-way or when you teeth are chattering during a certain particular note... :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3631
im tempted to bite on a DD 9915D

Gold Member

Post Number: 3633
i meant 9515D :P

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 102
Over 2k rms
RD AUDIO
- Alpha 15" 2000
- Alpha 15" w/ flat wind 2500w
- Elite SPL 15" 2500w
- Heavyweight SQL 3000-4000 rms (looking for guys to run on promotional pricing 11 slots left)
- SHW 15" 5000w

We have great SQL subwoofers

Gold Member

Post Number: 3635
But whats the pricing.. I'm only looking to spend $300-$350 shipped.. I've found quite a few subs for that and all fit my criteria :-)

Silver Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 103
contact us tomarrow and ask for Steve Miller @ 770-726-9337
i will see about getting you on a promotional program

Gold Member

Post Number: 6505
I paid $380 US + $150 shipping + 80 duty and taxes.
Since it's not being used currently, I'm willing to let it go for $350. The sub is hardly used.
For those that have never held/seen RE 15" MT, it is extremely heavy. With a 5cu ft box, it's over 120lbs.
Another reason why I'm not using it. With the price of gas nowdays, dragging around extra 120lbs in the trunk eats up gas.
I'd prefer to find a local buyer cause then I can throw in the box for free.
Rob and Polo, anything that triggers car alarms in the neighbourhood with only half the rated power applied, is too loud for me. Yes, it's impressive to cause panic, but sooner or later, you get over it.
I think everyone goes through the stage, SPL, then SQL, then SQ.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3642
350 shipped or + shipping?

i just found a destroyer for $385 shipped which is very tempting haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 6508
¤Jack_k飣iñgoñ¤, it appears your mind/heart is set on DD, so I would suggest that you go with DD.
From my testing, I'd say MT is not your typical 15" sub. Depending on your taste, you can configure it to give max SPL, or good SQL. The preference really is in the box design.
I achieved good SQL by using 5cu ft - 6cu ft box with port tuned to 32Hz.
I'm not in any rush to sell the sub. The price is very reasonable considering that it's hardly been used/abused. As for shipping, it's whatever the USPS charges. I don't make any profit from them. Some, if not most, make extra money by jacking up the shipping rates.
Anyhow, do some researching on DD and MT. Call the manufacturers directly if you have to. I did that before purchasing the MT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3644
not the DD.. was looking at either an XXX or RE Destroyer.. although it would be fun to play with an mt :P

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2520
you have enough power for a cute lil mt?

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1334
nigga what the fu<k "cute lil mt?"

Gold Member

Post Number: 6511
MT is cute?
I only applied around 1200w rms and it was loud enough to get everyone's attention in the parking lot, along with car alarms.
It's suppose to take 2500w rms, to a max of 5000w (according to RE tech support).
Only buy my sub, if you're 100% sure it's right for your situation.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2521
lmao! sarcasm......lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3576
"Rob and Polo, anything that triggers car alarms in the neighbourhood with only half the rated power applied, is too loud for me. Yes, it's impressive to cause panic, but sooner or later, you get over it.
I think everyone goes through the stage, SPL, then SQL, then SQ"

This the reason why I use a single 15. You see I deal with retail deliveries 7 days a week and customer are a bunch of cry baby b!tches so on the days I am on the route I am there to clean up messes caused by the retail chain we are delivering for. After these days my nerves are shot and I actually have to sit in the office to calm down before the 45 min drive home. When I get in my car I am really looking to hear some good old tenderizing bumping to relax the kinks out of my 35 year old back (and everywhere else), lOl. As seen in the past I have gone through multiple subs, different sizes and enclosure types and I think I am narrowing it down that is why I had Fisher build me the interchangeble port box with a 30hz, 35hz and a 40hz box and with the TC 5200 on 5K shooting from my new DD Z1a amp should suffice my daily needs. In all honesty I do get to the point where it is just to loud but that is what gain and volume knobs are for. As far as using more gas with the extra weight, you are right but it is very minimal and actually since the bumping had made me relax I actually cruise at reasonable speeds while checking the females out that drive past so thus I am saving gas, quite a bit actually. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Post Number: 5162
I'm 22 years old. My 4 15'' DD 3515s aren't even too loud :-) Isaac must be an old man.A single sub on 1200 watts RMS being too loud?No way.Not for me but it's all opinion so...what's too loud for you Isaac is nowhere near what I would even call loud in my book.What were you hitting with that MT if it was sooo loud?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6512
I call loud when your mirrors are all vibrating, rearview mirror rotating, your chest pounding, ear drums aching, and running out of breath.
After testing lot of subs and configurations, From my testings, I've found that a well designed box will generate loud and powerful bass without lot of high wattage.
With my 15" MT, 1200w - 1500w was enough to stop everyone from talking (they couldn't hear each other).
Rob, since you're only 22, I'm sure by 25 or 28, you'll lean towards SQL or SQ. It's just one of those phases.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5164
It's not really a phase because I love both SQL systems for their clarity but I love SPL for the things that you described(chest pounding,ear drums aching,running out of breath) :-)I have plans in the future for something though :-) It also depends on the type of vehicle,that has a lot to do with how loud a setup sounds or feels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6515
If you're not married yet, then save the SPL for your mother-in-law. That ought to keep her quiet in the car.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Gunshine , State Flawda

Post Number: 2125
just like chad. he hit his 50's and switched from 2 btls and 8k to little rl-s's. phases

Gold Member

Post Number: 5167
Chad still loves SPL.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3580
I have had multiple sub setups and honestly there is nothing better sounding than a single and IMHO nothing better sounding than a 15 in sub. Honestly it is more impressive pulling up to these little punks and give them a nice burp causing them to rubber neck so fast, lOl. Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3648
this is why i decided not to dual a single or dual 12" setup.. besides everyone has 12"s .. it takes knowledge to run a 15" properly.. my wife works at CC and everyone there who works in the roadhouse (audio shop) diss on 15"s saying their bad.. just waiting till i finish up my system and show em whats up :-)

and on 1200rms.. you can get very loud with a single sub.. wish i could get me a CRX :-)

isaac.. you do you have aim/yahoo? shoot me a msg frkkevin

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3581
"and on 1200rms.. you can get very loud with a single sub.. "

And on 5K it is a whole new world :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2527
lol true dat polo

Gold Member

Post Number: 3649
depends on the car/setup as well :-)

but yea.. 300rms in a rex with the right setup will surprise many

Gold Member

Post Number: 6517
I don't have aim/yahoo. Just got my Mac yesterday and getting it set up. Now I just need software.
Macs are so different compared to pcs. I have to adjust now. No more installing missing drivers, no more crashing programs, and most of all NO MORE NORTON! That piece of crap (combined with Microsoft's constant security patches) slows down your computer by at least 50%. No wonder why Intel loves Norton.
Anyone know where I can get some mac software? I don't find much on utorrent.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5189
Macs suck for what I would need it for.I'm sure it has it's uses though.They excel in some things from what I hear but I'm not into those sorts of things.(Photoshopping,video editing and other sorts of media related processes such as rendering and musical things)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us