Official OT Thread

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 386
this is exactly what it sounds like
anything from politics to herpies
Siste Hazel to Pantera
miniscule questions that shouldnt require their own thread

i was borwosing ebay and found this, and im thinking about blowing all of my money on it
http://cgi.ebay.com/RE-AUDIO-RESONANT-ENGINEERING-2007-MX-12-SUB-NEAR-NEW_W0QQit emZ260166181831QQihZ016QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3267
Not to be a dick, but you're an idoit. Did you not see that theres an entire section for OT?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/289508.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
i know this, but people always insist on posting ot in the subwoofers thread, so i thought this would make it a little cleaner...just look right now with the dirtbike and paintball threads. and also look at the last use i listed..."miniscule questions that shouldnt require their own thread"
so if i needed to ask...hey can i get a link on how to wire my subs in series, i could as it here instead of making a whole new thread

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 3269
Well, not a bad idea i guess, but I don't think it will work since we don't have the ability to sticky threads.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6305
^^nailed it MS....i like the idea kyle....we just have to bump it everyday

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10364
Well the Spanish speaking members have an entire (and I have to say loooong) thread over in the sat section that seems to pose no harm. Sadly the ways of the sub section are not that disciplined to maintain it all in one thread. There are too many ppl who want their own thread ya know?

We complained long enough and finally got the off topic section for use backyarders lol. It's a good place to "mingle" among members you otherwise never knew existed. There's alot of cool ppl here.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5124
iv seen plenty of these here, and well how many do you see now.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2906
Anyone else have problems with the new gas additive in bikes, atv, ect? Whent to go for a ride Sat. and the bike seemed like it was starving for fuel. I checked the tank filter, changed the inline, put fresh gas in, had filled it last week too, and added gum out to the new gas. Still no help. After talking to a few ppl, it seems the new additive they started using in gas has a tendance to gum up bike carbs. Only way to fix it is to take out and clean the carbs. Real pain, cause my carbs are buried. Just wondering if any one else has problems yet?

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
i used to have a honda 250 induro...i had to clean the carbs on that thing...what a bitc h. good luck with that

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1324
i keep my bike on a low carb diet

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 484
Ay g@y g@y!

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
ed NINe.1's are on sale. 295...free shiping ups ground

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2499
ha a lil ot but i was actually the one who gave the idea for a fs section. lol but i really was

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2915
Took the carbs out today and cleaned them. About 2 hours in/out. What a diffrence. The carbs were covered in this tan sand stuff everwhere. I heard there is some additive that just came out to combat this new gas additive. Kinda like "stabile" additive, but diffrent. Anyway. thats the "skinny on the carbs."

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2920
a link to the gas problems if any one is interested.

http://www.mdxiles.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=285&sid=711401537d784514ca79153f3a c163c8

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10426
"The new fuel is so bad," said Fischer, who is
among a growing number of motorcyclists in the
state who are finding themselves sidelined by
clogged carburetors and fouled fuel jets. "If you
park your bike for more than, in some cases, two
weeks, there's a good chance you're going to have
problems,".

That sounds like a problem for over half of the cyclists in that area. Glad to hear you tackled your problem tho....

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2921
Yea, thanks. I glad its fixed too. I got plans this weekend...Gonna start addding Stabile on a regular basis. no fun taking those carbs out. Those things were buired in there. Not only bikes, but boats are feeling it too. as well as lawn mowers, chainsaws, pretty much any engine thats naturally asporated. Fuel injected stuff does not seem effected yet. Im sure some mad oil company scientist is working on a gas formula to flunk them up to.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 5178
yup cleaning carbs gets old, i do it on marine engines pretty often. i have not tried it yet but i have heard that putting a very small blend about 1% of biodiesel to gas will help stop this and will run fine in a gas engine because biodiesel is a cleaner and will clean out the engine although you will need to be changing your fuel filter. also their is so much water in gas now a days a water seporator is a very good idea but obviously you dont really have room on a bike.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 6408
bump to pwn ray....lol

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3622
why do i have to learn stupid sh1t in college? im taking a psych class and have to learn random sh1t, honestly without looking on google who knows what the olfactory bulbs are, or somatosenory cortex, or trichromatic theory is? and thats just SOME of many, theres an average of about 50 vocab words per chapter, and most of them are useless.

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
how about taking classes that would be relevant to your major?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Ohio

Post Number: 3654
well im PESO so im not majoring in anything just taking genral classes, but no matter you have to take psych1 no matter what your major so.

back to OT look at this article made me laugh.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829?GT1=10450
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us